Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old Jasmin

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+10  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma
Power: 102
Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future

FINAL REDUCTION**14kWG .50cttw Colorless Diamond Band
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 10-15-08 , 08:37 PM

$275

Item sold

Ok, I have been saving this band long enough, I dont wear it, it just sits in the safe, so time to see if anyone is interested before I list it on Ebay, as I would LOVE it to go to someone special! It is so beautiful. I had my jeweler make this up for me, 14kWG Stuller 'ribbon' style setting, with 5 beautiful diamonds channel set. I do not have an appraisal on this, but according to my jeweler, the diamonds are in the 'colorless' range, he said to say 'F' average in color, and a conservative SI1 average on the clarity of the diamonds. I cannot see any inclusions with the naked eye, and you know I am VERY picky. My jeweler is always conservative in his appraisals, so you can trust these are nice , white , clean diamonds. You know me and what I sell, and you can be assured this is a beauty of a ring. I have not wanted to part with it for that very reason, but I just know I wont wear it. I did wear it a few times right after I got it a few months ago, and there are some hairline scratches on the ring from normal use, but nothing that detracts from the beauty of this ring in any way. It is still shiny and ready to adorn your finger!! The diamonds total 1/2carat, but the setting really makes them look bigger than 1/2 ct just by the way they are set.

Here are the statistics again, .50cttw, size 7 3/4 and can be sized up or down a size or so, colorless diamonds 'F' average in color and SI1 average in clarity. It measures 5mm wide at the widest point and tapers nicely in the back as you can see from the pics. Weighs approx. 3.8 grams 14kwg. I will post alot of pics, I took pics in several different lighting conditions so you can see the beauty of the diamonds. I am asking $275.00 plus shipping/ins., and I will tell you, my jeweler said someone would be getting a fantastic ring for that price. I know we sell our colorless .50cttw 5 stone rings where I work for $799, and this one is just as good, if not better than the ones we sell. Ok, here are the pics, PM me with any interest! Thanks so much for looking!

Jasmin signature
......................... ........................ Ice Ice Baby.....
Attached Images
5STONE.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old irish

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Diamond

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 3

My Karma
Power: 478
irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=240, In=1

Re: FS- 14kWG .50cttw Colorless Diamond Band
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 10-16-08 , 08:13 PM

uh-oh Jasmin your pics didn't upload correctly. I'll do an experiment below for a fix, if it works all you'll have to do is remove the photo size info you have at the beginning of each link you've posted.
They should all have this format and then they should work. [img]http:....[/img] Good Luck! Beautiful ring btw

irish signature
LOVE is a commitment not a feeling. author unknown

Support U.S. gem cutters and jewelry manufacturers
Last edited by irish : 10-16-08 at 08:16 PM.
Old Jasmin

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+10  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma
Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 10-16-08 , 08:20 PM

Thanks so much Irish, you are always so helpful and much appreciated I will go in and fix that now...

Jasmin signature
Old Jasmin

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+10  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 10-16-08 , 08:27 PM

that's much better! I wish my pics could capture the clarity and sparkle of the diamonds, they are really beautiful! thanks again Irish!

Jasmin signature
Old Jasmin

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+10  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 10-16-08 , 08:32 PM

Oh Irish, one more question, how do I get a pic to show up in the 'thumbnail' pic?

Jasmin signature
Old irish

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Collection

My Karma
irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 10-16-08 , 08:32 PM

irish signature

Old Jasmin

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+10  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 10-16-08 , 09:57 PM

Irish, do you know how I can get my pic to show up in the thumbnail pic, I think when I screwed up the pics the first time it didnt add a thumbnail pic.

Jasmin signature
Old irish

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 10-17-08 , 01:28 AM

hmmm... tis a puzzlement. I'll see what I can come up with....
Irish

irish signature

Old Jasmin

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+10  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 10-17-08 , 04:13 AM

thank you, good Karma to you my friend!

Jasmin signature
Old GilbertZ

My Profile
View profile photo
Technical Support : offline
Years:
Last seen wearing: My heart on my sleeve
Visit my blog Diamond Blog: Diamonds MT 2.5 Largest unseen Diamond

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 1000
GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=7797, In=1682
Referrals: 18

Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 10-17-08 , 07:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasmin
Irish, do you know how I can get my pic to show up in the thumbnail pic, I think when I screwed up the pics the first time it didnt add a thumbnail pic.

Hi Jasmin,

For the thumbnails to show up you have to upload pictures from the first thread directly into our system rather than pointing it at another server... and it will automatically create a thumbnail. You need at least one in your listing...if you put more than one, the thumbnails will rotate.

GilbertZ signature
Old irish

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 10-17-08 , 09:53 AM

there ya go... the Big Guns always know! Thank you Gil!!

irish signature

Old Jasmin

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+10  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 10-17-08 , 03:00 PM

thank you!! You all are so SMART! I was trying to save your server space and use my Photobucket hosting site, and I messed it up...oh well! Ummm...the ring is really pretty though!

Jasmin signature
Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 472
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Re: reduced**14kWG .50cttw Colorless Diamond Band
Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 10-20-08 , 06:27 PM

That's a *GORGEOUS* band Jasmin!! My WB looks a little bit like it. Mine's just the regular bar set w/5 diamonds instead of a neat ribbon setting like yours......but I just wanted to comment on how large & bright those diamonds look!! My band's .96 CTW.........I would've guessed yours was closer to 1 CTW-----your diamonds look very very nice!!!

Best of luck w/your sale!!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Old Jasmin

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+10  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma

Re: reduced**14kWG .50cttw Colorless Diamond Band
Quote this post and reply to it Post#14 @ 10-20-08 , 06:58 PM

thank you! Yes, there is something about this setting that makes the stones look larger than they are -- my kinda setting!! LOL!

Jasmin signature
Old luvsgems2

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Karma
Power: 0
luvsgems2 is on a distinguished road

The ring is gorgeous!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#15 @ 11-24-08 , 06:11 PM

Hi,
I just love your ring. It is so beautiful and is one of my favorite styles. I need a beautiful everyday band (even if my husband doesn't think so!) Is it still available? If so, I am interested. I saw it awhile ago and I can't get it out of my mind. Please let me know.

Thank you!

Old Jasmin

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+10  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma

Re: The ring is gorgeous!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#16 @ 11-24-08 , 06:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvsgems2
Hi,
I just love your ring. It is so beautiful and is one of my favorite styles. I need a beautiful everyday band (even if my husband doesn't think so!) Is it still available? If so, I am interested. I saw it awhile ago and I can't get it out of my mind. Please let me know.

Thank you!

Thank you for your interest , but this ring just SOLD. Thanks for looking!

Jasmin signature
Old Jasmin

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+10  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma

Thumbs Up      SOLD
Quote this post and reply to it Post#17 @ 11-25-08 , 03:28 AM

System Message: Item has been sold to irish. The seller has left the following feedback on the sale:

Perfect transaction! Thanks so much! Enjoy!

Jasmin signature
Old irish

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Collection

My Karma

Thumbs Up      Buyer Feedback
Quote this post and reply to it Post#18 @ 11-26-08 , 09:45 PM

System Message: The buyer has left the following feedback on this sale:

I received the ring today. Excellent transaction! The ring is just as Jasmin described. It is very pretty and a great addition to my band collection Thank you!

irish signature

Read Messages in: FEEDBACK All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Gorgeous Tsavorite Garnet and Diamond Ring by Brad
Up a Topic Hi posted in Greet New Members by MagicStick
Older:
Down a Topic Large Round Pink Tourmaline 100 by Michael_E
Down a Topic gemstone images posted in DIAMONDS by musacoskun