Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old Jasmyn

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 74
Jasmyn is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#26 @ 04-08-03 , 02:28 PM

Musthave:

Walking is good. Castor Oil is also good - but be CAREFUL!! Too much of it and you will be pushing from one side and leaking from the other, if you know what I mean. The recommended amount is about a teaspoon in some orange juice - wait for at least four hours, then try another dose. Nipple Stimulation is also good.
But of course - until s/he is ready to come, that kid's in there!!

jasmyn

Jasmyn signature
Danger: Sharp curves ahead. Not recommended for those with narrow minds, bad breath, or weak hearts.
Old abbykatesmom

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Ring

My Karma
Power: 80
abbykatesmom is on a distinguished road

Have you tried
Quote this post and reply to it Post#27 @ 04-09-03 , 02:11 AM

the old stand by...... SEX!

abbykatesmom signature
Shannon my friend I will never forget you! Rest in Peace
Old Jan

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (49)
Feedback In: 
+29  0
Feedback Out:
+48  0

My Karma
Power: 273
Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=16867, In=5946
Referrals: 24

Quote this post and reply to it Post#28 @ 04-09-03 , 12:21 PM

Good Luck MustHave. I've been looking at the board everyday waiting to see your announcement. I think when the baby is ready it will definitely come. You are in my prayers. Keep up the good work and patience really pays off.

Jan

Jan signature
For those that want to know the TRUTH about diamonds, just ask

Diamond Brokers of Florida
Old CarmenTN

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
CarmenTN is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#29 @ 04-09-03 , 06:34 PM

I got induced the first time and I thought it was great, I was so scared and they told me everything that would happen, that was what made me like it.

I had a date for the 2nd induction b/c of high blood pressure and swelling and he came early all on his own and had it not been for the epidural slowing him down the nurse would have needed a catchers mit.

Every child is different, this one is just really enjoying "womb time"!hehe

Old sopapia

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 87
sopapia is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#30 @ 04-09-03 , 07:59 PM

walk, walk, and walk....

sopapia signature
Sopapia
Old Musthave

My Profile
Sapphire : offline
Years:

My Karma
Musthave is on a distinguished road

Well
Quote this post and reply to it Post#31 @ 04-09-03 , 10:55 PM

nothing is working for me so I guess the little one will show when they are ready.

I go to the Dr's tomorrow so hopefully I'll know more then. I'll keep everyone posted!

Please pray for me! I'm starting to really get SCARED! Do I really have to deliver this baby

Thanks for all the support and prayers - it really means a lot to me.

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old DaddysGirl

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
DaddysGirl is on a distinguished road

Hey Musthave.....
Quote this post and reply to it Post#32 @ 04-10-03 , 12:16 AM

I know you probably don't know me, cause your name isn't that familiar to me. But I have been on here about a year and a half, but with 7 kids, I only get on about every couple of weeks or so!!! LOL

Anyway, yes I have 7 kids, but it is a his, hers, and ours. When hubby and I married we each had 3, and last December we had our first together So it wasn't that long ago, I was EXACTLY where you are!!! I completely sympathize, so here's sending a nice foot rub. Anyhow, while I was preggo, I joined an Expecting Club online and towards the end these women tried EVERYTHING!!! So let me give ya the list....

Evening Primrose Oil
Raw Pineapple
Eggplant Parmesan (they are actually recipes online sworn to induce labor)
SEX
Walking
And I believe there was a tea, Rasberry I think, but double check with your OB, cause I know some teas aren't good for preggo's.

Personally, I think it's all the luck of the draw. We had 2 or 3 women go into labor within 24 hrs of eating the pineapple. The eggplant didn't seem to work for anyone in our group, but there were enough testimonials, I was even tempted!!! LOL I think the Primrose helps your cervix during the labor itself. And sex... well it helps to dialate and efface you, which is ALWAYS a good thing!!! Anyway, I have a buddy from the same board who is now in our Playgroup for Dec 02 babies, she had a list she once passed onto me (she was 2 weeks earlier then me), if there's anything I missed, I'll be sure to pass it on!!!

BTW, good luck and Easy Labor Vibes. Our little bundle can be seen in the Photo Album, under Babies of DT. His name is Jamie

Hugs and Belly Rubs~
Lisa

Old Jan

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (49)
Feedback In: 
+29  0
Feedback Out:
+48  0

My Karma
Power: 273
Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=16867, In=5946
Referrals: 24

Quote this post and reply to it Post#33 @ 04-10-03 , 07:40 AM

I don't really like the induced labor. When I had my second child, they induced because I had fallen at the beach and my water broke but was leaking slowly, my contractions didn't start ,and I had over 30 hours of labor that ended with a C section, so I would advise really to let nature take it's course.
Turns out that my water had re sealed, so I don't think I was really ready.

Jan

Jan signature
For those that want to know the TRUTH about diamonds, just ask

Diamond Brokers of Florida
Last edited by Jan : 04-10-03 at 07:41 AM.
Old exotik1

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 72
exotik1 is on a distinguished road
Hits: Out=108, In=0

bertain kind of lettuce
Quote this post and reply to it Post#34 @ 04-12-03 , 07:03 PM

theres a certain type of lettuce that women use to SAFELY shave a couple days off their due date.. i forget the name but try to look it up..good luck!

Read Messages in: Baby Room All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Baby Baby Baby by KITTYKITTY
Up a Topic Planning the elopement to Vegas posted in Planning a Wedding by emnightingale
Older:
Down a Topic Welcome by GilbertZ
Down a Topic Insurance short and sweet posted in Appraisal & Insurance by Pookarina