Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old wade44

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
wade44 is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 10-21-02 , 12:55 PM

Hello DT!
I am looking to buy a loose diamond and a ring in the next six months. My girlfriend and I have found a design by Simon G that we like.
I have contacted Simon G to find retailers in Missouri, but they wouldn't tell me! They said they don't give out the names of their dealers. So if anyone knows of stores in Missouri (St.Louis, Kansas City, etc) that carry this designer, please let me know. Also, any online stores that carry Simon G would be appreciated.

I did a search of the post archives, but found little info about Simon G. I did see that a frequent poster named Iris had asked about Simon G as well, but got no response.

I hope to learn a lot from everyone through this forum!!
Thanks
Wade

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old jewel2remember

My Profile
User Awaiting Email Confirmation : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
jewel2remember is on a distinguished road

Simon G for Wade
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 12-04-02 , 02:17 AM

Hi Wade,
I hope this message isn't too late to help you, but go the Simon G website at http//www.simongjewelry.com and send an email to them. They will surely give you names of the nearest jewelry stores that carry their line. Better yet, the catalog on their website is 2001, not yet updated to show their newest releases this year. However, if you want the best price on the ring and have the style # (see catalog), then you should contact Fresno Jewelry Mart in Fresno, California, which I have been dealing with in searching for my own unique ring. I have been to 5 different area stores and FJM has the lowest price. Contact Jim Ritter at (559)431-5373 - you will hear a voice message first, dial zero and they will pick up. I'm not setting you up for anything, I just like to help others. The only problem with Simon G's designs is that once you look at one ring, they all become beautiful and I am having the worst time (over 1 year of checking every design they can bring in) selecting my "dream ring". I'm already married, but upgrading to Simon G, so time isn't a concern. Good luck to you, and please let me know what happens!!

Read Messages in: MO All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Hello DT My username is cwatnova by cwatnova
Up a Topic well here we are posted in DIAMONDS by sylvesterii
Older:
Down a Topic independent appraiser in St Louis by corpuscle
Down a Topic Wishing all DTers a SAFE HEALTHY AND JOYOUS HOLIDAY SEASON posted in DIAMONDS by usacerteddiamonds