Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old sparklyme

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 3

My Karma
Power: 83
sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute

Tennis Bracelet and my other collection
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 08-02-08 , 12:25 PM

I just bought a tennis bracelet for everyday wear today.

Tennis Bracelet:-
total carats - 4.32; 47 diamonds in total
G/H colour, SI clarity

Also added some of my other stuff =)

wow! the pics are so big! I'm so sorry. Hope they don't create any inconvenience... Not sure how to arrange the pictures, please bear with me. thanks for dropping by!

(this forum is additive... makes me feel so tempted to buy more jewelry and hence I try not to come over too often. My wallet cannot take it.

Last edited by sparklyme : 08-02-08 at 12:30 PM.
Attached Images
ah bum's ring2.jpg compare.jpg tennis bracelet4.jpg BRdiamond6.jpg blingring1.jpg tennis bracelet1.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old maven

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: 2.01 ct Round brilliant diamond

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 362
maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=264, In=0

Re: Tennis Bracelet and my other collection
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 08-03-08 , 01:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklyme
I just bought a tennis bracelet for everyday wear today.

Tennis Bracelet:-
total carats - 4.32; 47 diamonds in total
G/H colour, SI clarity

Also added some of my other stuff =)

wow! the pics are so big! I'm so sorry. Hope they don't create any inconvenience... Not sure how to arrange the pictures, please bear with me. thanks for dropping by!

(this forum is additive... makes me feel so tempted to buy more jewelry and hence I try not to come over too often. My wallet cannot take it.

I think your pictures are great!
Where did you buy your new bracelet? I have a friend looking for an everyday tennis bracelet too,not too big and not too small.Yours looks just right size.
Enjoy your baubles!!

maven signature
Don't ask for my opinion unless you really want to hear it~ Maven
Old sparklyme

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma
sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 08-03-08 , 06:39 AM

thanks, maven! =)
I bought my bracelet in singapore. the prices of diamonds in Singapore are quite attractive. they have stiff competition which I guess keeps the prices at a more affordable range.

Old maven

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 08-03-08 , 08:47 AM

Quote:
thanks, maven! =)
I bought my bracelet in singapore. the prices of diamonds in Singapore are quite attractive. they have stiff competition which I guess keeps the prices at a more affordable range.

Have you had it appraised wherever you live? I travel on vacation 2x a year and although I look at the baubles wherever I am ,I never buy anything outside the states and where I would not have any recourse in case it was not as described .
I saw so many people buying diamond rings, bracelets and earrings on the cruise I was just on and they proudly showed off their new acquisiitions at the dinner table after a stop in a port.
It just worries me so I never do buy.
Looks as though you got a really nice bracelet.
I have no trips to singapore planned,but would now be curious to someday visist and see what they offer as far as jewelry goes.

maven signature
Old sparklyme

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 08-05-08 , 03:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven
Have you had it appraised wherever you live? I travel on vacation 2x a year and although I look at the baubles wherever I am ,I never buy anything outside the states and where I would not have any recourse in case it was not as described .
I saw so many people buying diamond rings, bracelets and earrings on the cruise I was just on and they proudly showed off their new acquisiitions at the dinner table after a stop in a port.
It just worries me so I never do buy.
Looks as though you got a really nice bracelet.
I have no trips to singapore planned,but would now be curious to someday visist and see what they offer as far as jewelry goes.

No, I haven't appraise it yet. Strangely it is not common for people here to get jewelry bought from malls for appraisal. But I believe i will do it for this bracelet as I am really curious about the value.

If you ever come to Singapore, you can check out the GIA certified jewelry (they have the original GIA certs, not those GIA graduates etc). These malls have sale up to 50% here.

Old maven

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 08-05-08 , 08:30 PM

Quote:
No, I haven't appraise it yet. Strangely it is not common for people here to get jewelry bought from malls for appraisal. But I believe i will do it for this bracelet as I am really curious about the value.

If you ever come to Singapore, you can check out the GIA certified jewelry (they have the original GIA certs, not those GIA graduates etc). These malls have sale up to 50% here.

What is the exchange rate where you live? What would that bracelet cost in USD??
I'm thinking prices in the US might be different due to the poor exchange rate.

maven signature
Old sparklyme

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 08-07-08 , 08:59 AM

Quote:
What is the exchange rate where you live? What would that bracelet cost in USD??
I'm thinking prices in the US might be different due to the poor exchange rate.

Just calculated the cost. It's about USD2157/- (SGD2988.80)
1 USD = 1.38599 SGD
USD has grown slightly stronger now. It dropped to 1.34 at one point

Old Alexgem7777

My Profile
Years:

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 2

My Collection
Items Listed: 9

My Karma
Power: 64
Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 08-07-08 , 11:14 AM

Oh My!!!!!!! I wouldn't be able to get anything done at all staring at those diamonds. The colored stone pic (ruby,spinel? I will check your other posts) is incredibly striking as well. The diamond rings are also beautiful.

You are so fortunate to be able to buy diamonds at good prices in Singapore. Lucky Girl!

Regards,
Lisa

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 472
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 08-07-08 , 03:41 PM

You have a beautiful collection, Sparklyme!!

I love your red stone ring with the diamond halo! That is just gorgeous!! What stone is that?

Thanks for sharing.

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Old maven

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 08-07-08 , 07:15 PM

Quote:
Just calculated the cost. It's about USD2157/- (SGD2988.80)
1 USD = 1.38599 SGD
USD has grown slightly stronger now. It dropped to 1.34 at one point

Unbelievable price!!!
I guess it is worth atrip to sinapore someday to get diamonds at that price!
I think in the USA you would have paid triple or quadruple that or more.

maven signature
Old sparklyme

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 08-08-08 , 02:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexgem7777
Oh My!!!!!!! I wouldn't be able to get anything done at all staring at those diamonds. The colored stone pic (ruby,spinel? I will check your other posts) is incredibly striking as well. The diamond rings are also beautiful.

You are so fortunate to be able to buy diamonds at good prices in Singapore. Lucky Girl!

Regards,
Lisa

Hi Lisa, thanks for dropping by. =) The coloured stone is toumaline. Thanks for compliments.

Old sparklyme

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 08-08-08 , 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyandSexy
You have a beautiful collection, Sparklyme!!

I love your red stone ring with the diamond halo! That is just gorgeous!! What stone is that?

Thanks for sharing.

Amy

thanks, Amy! You are always so sweet. =) the stone is a tourmaline. it is not expensive but i like the design.

Old sparklyme

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 08-08-08 , 03:29 AM

Quote:
Unbelievable price!!!
I guess it is worth atrip to sinapore someday to get diamonds at that price!
I think in the USA you would have paid triple or quadruple that or more.

Yes! I couldn't believe it myself and hence wish to bring it for appraisal. I have been looking at these diamonds on the bracelet and comparing against my engagement ring (E colour, VVS1). The difference is so so so small.

Old twlc

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
twlc is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#14 @ 03-01-10 , 02:40 AM

Could you please let me know where you bought your tennis bracelet in Singapore? (shop name & location). I think you got a great deal!

Old wjowner

My Profile
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
wjowner is just really nice wjowner is just really nice wjowner is just really nice wjowner is just really nice

Don't be fooled!!!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#15 @ 03-10-10 , 02:42 PM

I recommend you go get the bracelet appraised by an appraiser in your area. I'll be surprised if the quality is as advertised and/or the diamonds are not clarity enhanced. Price is under wholesale value.
NOT making sense even for Singapore!

Old sparklyme

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#16 @ 04-24-10 , 07:43 AM

thanks, wjowner and twlc
I got it from a reputable place so it is unlikely that they misrep their items. But thanks for the alert. =)

Old Erwin

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Erwin is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#17 @ 09-10-10 , 09:24 PM

Gorgeous!!! Just plain gorgeous I say!!!

Old Icerocc

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Icerocc is infamous around these parts Icerocc is infamous around these parts

Quote this post and reply to it Post#18 @ 01-11-13 , 05:08 PM

Beautiful collection!! Thanks for sharing these pictures!

Read Messages in: MEMBERS COLLECTIONS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Engagement Wedding ring by taylormillgirl
Up a Topic Engagement Wedding ring posted in MEMBERS COLLECTIONS by taylormillgirl
Older:
Down a Topic Yellow diamond with double halo by ELT
Down a Topic Yellow diamond with double halo posted in MEMBERS COLLECTIONS by ELT