Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old Michael_E

My Profile
Network Jeweler : offline
Years:

My Feedback (23)
Feedback In: 
+14  0
Feedback Out:
+23  0

My Store
509-663-6488
Diamonds: 1
Gemstones: 10

My Karma
Power: 282
Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=2552, In=1
Referrals: 3

Re: assoverteacups /a few rings
Quote this post and reply to it Post#26 @ 12-22-07 , 03:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by assoverteacups
hey guys, so much has happened, nothing bad. thank god. just a lot. michael-e ive not forgotton, just so much here to tell you. mike is invited to MIT in cambrigde mass!!. its a long story. we are going to MIT in january. it is for his invention michael-e. i will send you a pm. with the holidays, ive been too busy, i will post soon. tell gil hello too.

That's really neat AOTC ! Let me know what he'll be doing at MIT, it sounds very interesting !

Michael_E signature
Old assoverteacups

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Power: 171
assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#27 @ 02-09-09 , 09:55 AM

its been a long time guys. 2008 turned out to be interesting. it started out exciting in a great way and by summer it all fell apart.

i started posting in this forum out of a pure facination for diamonds. ive met some really cool people here. lots have come and gone. and i guess i too have gone "MIA" for periods of time due to some extrordinary personal circumstances. last year was some of the same. mike had another electrical heart incident first part of july and was in the hospital for nearly a week, about three weeks after that my dad was hospitalized for failing health and it was discovered he had stage 4 terminal cancer, weeks folowing that horror, mike again was hospitalized in clevaland for a week for more heart related treatment. my family pulled together, we wethered the "crap sandwhich" of all this. dad died the week before christmas. mike is doing well so i am grateful for that and so glad to have all my bothers and sister and mom. i miss the peaceful times of life though, the simplistic things, the times when blathering about diamonds was my luxury. i wonder if i will ever know that again. with the state of this world i feel a little down, and those of you who "know" me probably realize that is bad news when teacups is down...

i am hoping to catch my breath one day here soon, recapture a time when i feel i can actually "relax" in mind and sprit.

assoverteacups signature
*this space for rent*
Old Michael_E

My Profile
Network Jeweler : offline
Years:

My Feedback (23)
Feedback In: 
+14  0
Feedback Out:
+23  0

My Store
509-663-6488
Diamonds: 1
Gemstones: 10

My Karma
Power: 282
Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=2552, In=1
Referrals: 3

Quote this post and reply to it Post#28 @ 02-09-09 , 12:35 PM

I am so sorry to hear about your father teacups, my condolences to your whole family. It sounds like you've been getting pretty well bounced around for the last few years. Is Mike able to get out in his shop ? I'd like to think that he's able to keep doing his inventive stuff...way better than getting poked and prodded at the doc's. I hope that this year is a much better one for you and your family !

Michael_E signature
Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 473
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#29 @ 02-09-09 , 02:11 PM

Really sorry to hear about your dad AOTC. That is really tough. It sounds like your family is close knit.....I'm sure that helps to comfort each other.

Glad to hear your hubby is out of the hospital & doing better though.

Here's hoping that 2009 goes better for you.

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Last edited by FoxyandSexy : 02-09-09 at 02:12 PM.
Old ladyluck

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Karma
Power: 102
ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#30 @ 02-12-09 , 11:40 AM

AOTC,

I remember those days of posting about diamonds day in and day out too. I also remember how many of us board members have had our fair share of losses and relied on this community for support over the years. We have even lost some of our 'very own' here and our friendships have grown deeper as a result. Although we may not post as often as we used to we still lurk. Please know we are here for you and if there is anything we can do please don't hesitate.

I too am mourning the recent loss of my Mother and extend my sincerest condolences on the loss of your Father. Know however, that he lives on through you.

Old pattycake

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: pajamas

My Karma
Power: 0
pattycake is a splendid one to behold pattycake is a splendid one to behold pattycake is a splendid one to behold pattycake is a splendid one to behold pattycake is a splendid one to behold pattycake is a splendid one to behold pattycake is a splendid one to behold

Quote this post and reply to it Post#31 @ 03-01-09 , 11:25 PM

Hi Teacups,
I am new and came to admire your rings but also want to add my condolences about your Dad and my best wishes to your husbands continued good health.

My eye was drawn to your rings in the wide bands, they are so pretty.

I hope to have a pink gold wide band in a brushed finish one day.

Sincerely,
Pattcake

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old Pookarina

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (3)
Feedback In: 
+3  0
Feedback Out:
+3  0

My Karma
Power: 106
Pookarina has a brilliant future Pookarina has a brilliant future Pookarina has a brilliant future Pookarina has a brilliant future Pookarina has a brilliant future Pookarina has a brilliant future Pookarina has a brilliant future Pookarina has a brilliant future Pookarina has a brilliant future Pookarina has a brilliant future Pookarina has a brilliant future

Quote this post and reply to it Post#32 @ 06-28-09 , 04:03 PM

what is the end of this story?

Old assoverteacups

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma
assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute assoverteacups has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#33 @ 06-28-09 , 05:05 PM

well.. i just got an email today that pook posted to this thread. i see my last post was 2-9-09

on 2-15-09 mike a gran-mal seizure. was in our local hospital for two days. the neurologist thinks it was triggered from his cardiac meds but there is no way to know for sure. (he had seizures as a kid some 33 years ago due to complications from open heart surgury) soooo... he lost his drivers licence for 6 months, and the worst part of all this, he lost his job in a round about way. i guess in this economy mike has become too much a liability from the standpoint of insurance and the shop environment. he has a lot of health issues and now this. good news is no seizures since, but he is on meds for it.

so now we pay cobra health insurance premiums while they are available to us. it is costly. mike is loathome to take his social security disabilty early but he may be forced to (for the medicare health benefit) as he is unable to buy health insurance with his extensive issues. we have saved for many years but health expenses are astronomical.

he has worked all his life and achieved so much and invented things. he has nothing to be ashamed of. he could have been living off the public dime his whole life but always made his own way with gods help. he will be 50 this summer, i hope he will just take his social security that he worked for all these years and rest a little, work in his little metalworking shop and just be satisfied that he gave it his all and now he can enjoy doing what he wants to do, he has earned it. knowing my mike he will fight this all the way. this crappy economy and his complicated health issues aside. i do not know what the end of the story will be as far as details go. i do know we will travel that path together and no matter what, we will endure. stuff and things come and go. we will be marriend 25 years in septemeber. that is our finest achievement.

i hope all of you are well. i do hope the best for you all. i have been distracted that is for sure. i still mourn my dad. there is a lot of hurt and trouble out in the world for many folks not just myself and i try not to get drawn inward too much. i keep busy helping mom, taking care of mike, sticking close to family, working, you know, the normal stuff. i just have not had the urge to post a lot online. it was such a fun pastime though. maybe 2010 ? if you have a mind let me know how things are with you guys.

assoverteacups signature
*this space for rent*
Old assoverteacups

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#34 @ 06-28-09 , 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyluck
AOTC,

I remember those days of posting about diamonds day in and day out too. I also remember how many of us board members have had our fair share of losses and relied on this community for support over the years. We have even lost some of our 'very own' here and our friendships have grown deeper as a result. Although we may not post as often as we used to we still lurk. Please know we are here for you and if there is anything we can do please don't hesitate.

I too am mourning the recent loss of my Mother and extend my sincerest condolences on the loss of your Father. Know however, that he lives on through you.

ladyluck, i am so sorry for your loss. somehow i missed this post.

assoverteacups signature
*this space for rent*
Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 473
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#35 @ 06-30-09 , 05:04 PM

Geez, sorry to hear about everything you & Mike have been through lately. I guess when it rains, it pours! Hopefully there will be some sunny days soon!

Congrats on your upcoming Anniversary!!!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Read Messages in: MEMBERS COLLECTIONS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Another ring for Tvoss by Tvoss
Up a Topic What do you think posted in DIAMONDS by badrianne
Older:
Down a Topic Tree of Life Ring by Alexgem7777
Down a Topic yellow gold diamond wedding ring set posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by single2003