Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old Platinumsmith

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:
Last seen wearing: a cheeky grin

My Karma
Power: 55
Platinumsmith has much to be proud of Platinumsmith has much to be proud of Platinumsmith has much to be proud of Platinumsmith has much to be proud of Platinumsmith has much to be proud of Platinumsmith has much to be proud of Platinumsmith has much to be proud of Platinumsmith has much to be proud of Platinumsmith has much to be proud of Platinumsmith has much to be proud of
Hits: Out=340, In=0
Referrals: 1

evilmailjeeps sleeping tonic
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 01-31-07 , 04:00 AM

These are part of my next update.

Not sure how to insert images into DT.

I have made a page HERE .

DT moderators remove this post after EMJ falls asleep if you like. I picked the most unusual ones. I'll sort it all out later. I thought I had a chance to work on my web site but the work poured in just as I was getting lazy enough to force me to have to embark on my web site plans. Hope you like them.

Phillip

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old colormyworld

My Profile

Years:
Last seen wearing: A smile from ear to ear

My Karma
Power: 0
colormyworld has a reputation beyond repute colormyworld has a reputation beyond repute colormyworld has a reputation beyond repute colormyworld has a reputation beyond repute colormyworld has a reputation beyond repute colormyworld has a reputation beyond repute colormyworld has a reputation beyond repute colormyworld has a reputation beyond repute colormyworld has a reputation beyond repute colormyworld has a reputation beyond repute colormyworld has a reputation beyond repute

Re: evilmailjeeps sleeping tonic
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 01-31-07 , 04:16 AM

Cool designs Phillip. Thanks for sharing them.

Doug

Old Snooper

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
Snooper is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 01-31-07 , 06:23 AM

Yes, very cool!!!

Old Sassisuki

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Wedding Ring

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Power: 37
Sassisuki is a name known to all Sassisuki is a name known to all Sassisuki is a name known to all Sassisuki is a name known to all Sassisuki is a name known to all Sassisuki is a name known to all

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 01-31-07 , 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Platinumsmith
These are part of my next update.

Not sure how to insert images into DT.

I have made a page HERE .

DT moderators remove this post after EMJ falls asleep if you like. I picked the most unusual ones. I'll sort it all out later. I thought I had a chance to work on my web site but the work poured in just as I was getting lazy enough to force me to have to embark on my web site plans. Hope you like them.

Phillip

Hi Phillip,

I just had to let you know that I have just had a look at your webite and just LOVED all the beautiful pieces you have in your Gallery. It made me wish that I was a Platinum lady (my passion is Rose Gold) and knowing you are only a hour or so away from me, makes me wish I was a Platinum lady even more. I live just outside of Ballarat.
Your work is exceptional Phillip...

Sassisuki

Old luvnjewelry

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: Cushion cut ring in platinum

My Karma
Power: 361
luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=98, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 01-31-07 , 10:13 AM

Wow you have some beautiful designs. Very talented you are! Thanks for sharing!~Ronda

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: FBY Oval & Trills Ring by Knox

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 4

My Karma
Power: 452
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 01-31-07 , 10:28 AM

You have some unbelievable designs!!! You are extremely talented!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Old AZsparkleGal

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
AZsparkleGal has a reputation beyond repute AZsparkleGal has a reputation beyond repute AZsparkleGal has a reputation beyond repute AZsparkleGal has a reputation beyond repute AZsparkleGal has a reputation beyond repute AZsparkleGal has a reputation beyond repute AZsparkleGal has a reputation beyond repute AZsparkleGal has a reputation beyond repute AZsparkleGal has a reputation beyond repute AZsparkleGal has a reputation beyond repute AZsparkleGal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 01-31-07 , 10:50 AM

Very nice designs..unique. You are very talented.

Read Messages in: Jewelry Photo Gallery All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Opinion on New Antique ring by kbank
Up a Topic Where to buy diamonds in Toronto posted in DIAMONDS by varshini
Older:
Down a Topic Stacy s Beautiful Karen Karch Ring by Itbit
Down a Topic FS 60 Y Z radiant DBL 18kwg ring posted in FEEDBACK by evilmailjeep