Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old Snooper

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
Snooper is an unknown quantity at this point

Re: !
Quote this post and reply to it Post#26 @ 11-30-06 , 04:28 AM

Well yay on the transitional cut! And another yay that you get another ring!

I learned something from this post--had no idea that there was a transitional cut!!!!

I just love this ring... Hmmm, maybe the hunt for something similar will be on my to do list!

Old bila75

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
 0  0

My Karma
Power: 64
bila75 is just really nice bila75 is just really nice bila75 is just really nice bila75 is just really nice bila75 is just really nice

Quote this post and reply to it Post#27 @ 11-30-06 , 04:33 AM

lol snoop if you need help with the search let me know I love doing research hehe especially for antique/estate stuff. I'll send you a few links I have if you want? Just PM me.

Bila

Old bila75

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
 0  0

My Karma
bila75 is just really nice bila75 is just really nice bila75 is just really nice bila75 is just really nice bila75 is just really nice

Quote this post and reply to it Post#28 @ 11-30-06 , 05:43 PM

no Webgal that was the original tranistional cut diamond. Sorry for the confusion. I will be getting that one probbly next week.

Old shopsc

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
shopsc is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#29 @ 12-02-06 , 12:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bila75
Well hubby was great about our annaversery this year and let me get a sparkly. I thought when I bought it was a OEC. Its a small one about 35-45 points in the center and 2 .05 diamonds on the side in a classic 1940's fishtail setting that I just LOVE!! But the more I research it i am finding that maybe this is not a OEC? It does havea hearts and arrows type pattern at times when i look at it and it is very sparkly I think I can see the open culet but I am not sure.

I still can return it but I need to let them know soon.

See pics and let me know what you think??

Thanks,
Bila

Congrats on your Anniversary!
I absolutely LOVE the 1940's fish tail setting!

Old briolette

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: Anklet

My Karma
Power: 127
briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute briolette has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#30 @ 12-06-06 , 11:30 AM

bila, are you going to post pics in this thread? While it's nice that you are PMIng a lot of us, I think other readers might benefit from your adventures in finding the perfect OEC!

Old luvnjewelry

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: Cushion cut ring in platinum

My Karma
Power: 381
luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute luvnjewelry has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=98, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#31 @ 12-06-06 , 11:40 AM

In one of her PM's she said she was going to take it to an antique dealer first and then post pics. I am intrigued to hear what he has to say as it is so hard to tell an OEC cut from a picture. ~Ronda

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old shopsc

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
shopsc is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#32 @ 12-08-06 , 04:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by briolette
bila, are you going to post pics in this thread? While it's nice that you are PMIng a lot of us, I think other readers might benefit from your adventures in finding the perfect OEC!

So were you going to post more pictures? also love to hear more about "your adventures in Finding the Perfect OEC!

Old bila75

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
 0  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#33 @ 12-08-06 , 04:41 PM

Hi all..
I started a new link with pictures of my 'perfect oec' and the adventure I took to get there. Take a look: http://www.diamondring.com/forums/s...ead.php?t=82610

Read Messages in: DIAMONDS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Pimp my diamond by GilbertZ
Up a Topic Pimp my diamond posted in DIAMONDS by GilbertZ
Older:
Down a Topic Got Quotes from Tiffany buying tomorrow and need advice by boyfly
Down a Topic Got Quotes from Tiffany buying tomorrow and need advice posted in DIAMONDS by boyfly