Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old Tvoss

My Profile
View profile photo
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 2

My Karma
Power: 89
Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute

Tvoss' ever growing Jewelry Collection!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 03-29-09 , 05:50 PM

There's a few other things that i have to add on here but until then here are some antiques and some new pieces i adore.

Last edited by Tvoss : 03-29-09 at 05:51 PM.
Attached Images
DSC07188-1.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old Tvoss

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Collection

My Karma
Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute Tvoss has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tvoss' ever growing Jewelry Collection!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 03-29-09 , 06:07 PM

I couldn't attach any thumbnails so i decided to add them like as another post.

Sorry if they're really big.

My great great grandmothers necklace. There is a matching bracelet and earrings (possible, as they are dismantled.) that go with it. It made it out of Russia during the Revolution and out of Europe during World War II.

The pendant in the center is green garnet and it's antique, as is the one on the right.

I bought this piece in Hawaii.

18K white gold necklace.

The ring that is shaped as an octopus is made from black coral and has diamonds as eyes. The white line on the sapphire was due to the flash.

Last edited by Tvoss : 03-29-09 at 06:23 PM.
Old Michael_E

My Profile
Network Jeweler : offline
Years:

My Feedback (23)
Feedback In: 
+14  0
Feedback Out:
+23  0

My Store
509-663-6488
Diamonds: 1
Gemstones: 10

My Karma
Power: 282
Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute Michael_E has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=2552, In=1
Referrals: 3

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 04-03-09 , 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvoss

My great great grandmothers necklace. There is a matching bracelet and earrings (possible, as they are dismantled.) that go with it. It made it out of Russia during the Revolution and out of Europe during World War II.

This is really neat. Do you know if this is garnet ? Very attractive ! The large diamond pendant is also very intricate, any story to go along with it ?

Michael_E signature
Old Tvoss

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 04-03-09 , 11:37 PM

Yes, it's Austrian Garnet

The Pendant caught my eye while i was browsing the jewelry stores in the town, so i decided to purchase it. It's a one of a kind piece and here are the attributes that i was told of when i bought it:

The Waves (on all the corners) are for Paradise/Harmony
The Flowers are for Love
The Net is for Unity
The Stars are for Wisdom and Beauty.

Old Tvoss

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 04-04-09 , 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tvoss
Yes, it's Austrian Garnet

The Pendant caught my eye while i was browsing the jewelry stores in the town, so i decided to purchase it. It's a one of a kind piece and here are the attributes that i was told of when i bought it:

The Waves (on all the corners) are for Paradise/Harmony
The Flowers are for Love
The Net is for Unity
The Stars are for Wisdom and Beauty.

I forgot to mention that the Diamonds represent the stars.

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 474
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 04-07-09 , 12:34 PM

Wow, you have some GORGEOUS pieces!

I LOVE the garnet necklace!! That is SO PRETTY!

What is in the center of your double diamond halo ring? Is that a pink diamond!?! That is STUNNING!! The setting is gorgeous too. I don't remember ever seeing that before. Is it a new ring?

Thanks for sharing!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Old Tvoss

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 04-07-09 , 02:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyandSexy
Wow, you have some GORGEOUS pieces!

I LOVE the garnet necklace!! That is SO PRETTY!

What is in the center of your double diamond halo ring? Is that a pink diamond!?! That is STUNNING!! The setting is gorgeous too. I don't remember ever seeing that before. Is it a new ring?

Thanks for sharing!

Amy

Thank you! I love all of your Jewels too! Yes, it's translucent pink and the ring is new, i got it near the end of January in Maui.

Old Tvoss

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 06-06-09 , 05:50 PM

Another Ring for you guys to see

It reminds me of the Eiffel Tower and i love it so so much!

Here it is:

It has a very interesting style to it.

A purple/Indigo flash there. This Diamond sparkles like crazy.

A beautiful blue flash.

Here's an amazing play of colours.

These pictures aren't edited at all, just natural light shining on the Diamond.

Enjoy!

Old lcom

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Vintage Girard Perregaux

My Karma
Power: 68
lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future lcom has a brilliant future

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 06-08-09 , 03:04 AM

Tvoss, I love the eiffel tower ring!!! I like that it has a high profile yet it appears to be pretty safe and protected with the bezel type setting. Do you ever wear your grandmothers garnet necklace out? What a statement that makes! It's such a bold color but it has a delicate flowery look to it also. Gorgeous!!!

Old Tvoss

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 06-09-09 , 12:41 AM

No, i don't want to wear the necklace seeing as it's quite old and i'd have that seed of fear in my mind that i could lose it.

Maybe one day? lol

Last edited by Tvoss : 06-09-09 at 12:41 AM.
Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 06-09-09 , 12:57 PM

Your diamond Eiffel Tower ring is beautiful......and it really does look like the Eiffel Tower from the side.

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
~Andy Rooney
Old Tvoss

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 06-09-09 , 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyandSexy
Your diamond Eiffel Tower ring is beautiful......and it really does look like the Eiffel Tower from the side.

Amy

Awe thank you!

Maybe i should name it Eiffel?

Old Tvoss

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Another Antique Ring!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 09-17-09 , 04:55 PM

Here's a "new" antique ring i purchased

and

..one more..

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#14 @ 09-17-09 , 05:20 PM

It's lovely!! That setting is really detailed---I love all the accent diamonds. The center is gorgeous! What are the stats on it?

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
~Andy Rooney
Old Tvoss

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#15 @ 09-17-09 , 06:17 PM

It's 10% plat/irid and the centre Diamond is 0.80, or so i believe. I'll get a 100% answer on that tomorrow. I was told is was Edwardian, so it would be about 100 years old.

Here's two more pictures:

Read Messages in: MEMBERS COLLECTIONS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Daussi Halo Engagement Ring by DiamondFlame
Up a Topic How do I sell a 100 year old 17 diamond ring posted in DIAMONDS by croissant
Older:
Down a Topic Pink Sapphire Pendant by playmaker
Down a Topic 3 stone diamond engagement ring with wedding band posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by ehchristiansen