Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old poshpepper

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:
Last seen wearing: Yellow Sapphire

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 4

My Karma
Power: 158
poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute poshpepper has a reputation beyond repute

Re: My little collection (so far) :)
Quote this post and reply to it Post#76 @ 04-07-08 , 05:54 PM

Wow, I have missed out on the last part of this thread... but now that I have caught up I want to say that pearl ring is absolutely stunning! The color of the pearl looks so beautiful (is the photo a true representation of the color in real life?)
Also your mothers sapphire and diamond ring is gorgeous, very unique, and looks great on your hand!

poshpepper signature
**Everything Happens for a Reason**
Old SBelle

My Profile
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 4

My Karma
Power: 75
SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold

Quote this post and reply to it Post#77 @ 04-07-08 , 09:36 PM

Thanks Posh. The pictures are very accurate. The pearl is a pink-champagne color, very distinctive. I had never had a pearl ring before, and was a little hesitant to get one because I was concerned about upkeep, but as soon as I saw that one I wanted it. That's the way with most of my jewelry - a piece just speaks to me and I know it is the right one to get.

Old Ragemanchoo

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Great big YG lion ring.

My Karma
Power: 95
Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future
Hits: Out=735, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#78 @ 04-13-08 , 02:03 AM

Working on a ring for the star sapphire. Its an architectural design and pretty large. I'm also going to add a lot more detail to most of the flat surfaces, too. We're going to cast it in silver.

Last edited by Ragemanchoo : 04-13-08 at 02:14 AM.
Old jewelsgalore

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: Tanzanite (Zoisite)

My Karma
Power: 68
jewelsgalore has much to be proud of jewelsgalore has much to be proud of jewelsgalore has much to be proud of jewelsgalore has much to be proud of jewelsgalore has much to be proud of jewelsgalore has much to be proud of jewelsgalore has much to be proud of jewelsgalore has much to be proud of jewelsgalore has much to be proud of jewelsgalore has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#79 @ 04-15-08 , 09:05 PM

Ragemanchoo, that will look very nice when your done, please show pics........

Old Ragemanchoo

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Great big YG lion ring.

My Karma
Power: 95
Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future Ragemanchoo has a brilliant future
Hits: Out=735, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#80 @ 04-18-08 , 01:33 AM

Will do ^_^

My work doesn't have a vacuum caster, just a centrifuge. He has a vacuum chamber he uses for prepping plaster casts, though -- getting all the air bubbles out. He said it COULD be used for vacuum casting but I get the impression it'd be tricky. One thing's for sure: This ring is going to need at least a few sprews linking to it.

Old sama

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
sama is a jewel in the rough sama is a jewel in the rough sama is a jewel in the rough sama is a jewel in the rough

Quote this post and reply to it Post#81 @ 06-17-08 , 07:02 PM

um....what's an OEC please? jewellery rookie here!

sama

Old irish

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Diamond

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Collection
Items Listed: 3

My Karma
Power: 480
irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute irish has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=255, In=1

Quote this post and reply to it Post#82 @ 06-17-08 , 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sama
um....what's an OEC please?

OEC = Old European Cut

irish signature
LOVE is a commitment not a feeling. author unknown

Support U.S. gem cutters and jewelry manufacturers
Read Messages in: MEMBERS COLLECTIONS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Beth ancienthills by ancienthills
Up a Topic Looking for Emerald Cut resources posted in Greet New Members by mikecancook
Older:
Down a Topic My new old rings Champagne OEC cluster and Single cut band by poshpepper
Down a Topic Jan posted in DIAMONDS by chesneygirl