Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old SBelle

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 4

My Karma
Power: 75
SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold

New Vintage Diamond Band
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 06-05-07 , 08:46 PM

Just got this "new" vintage diamond band from the 1950's. It has 5 .25 carat diamonds with a tiny bit of an illusion setting around each one making them look huge! I was in the market for a 5 stone band around this size and this one just popped up at my antique/vintage jewelry dealer. I had a hard time getting one in the sun and it's a bit blurry, but it gives you an idea how sparkly it is. I had to go over into my neighbor's yard to catch the last little bit of sunshine for that one since my yard is really shady.

Attached Images
DSC01185.JPG DSC01174.JPG DSC01183.JPG DSC01176.JPG

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old kentville

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 93
kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute

Re: New Vintage Diamond Band
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 06-06-07 , 06:40 AM

Very pretty.

Old rynoam

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (2)
Feedback In: 
+2  0
Feedback Out:
+2  0

My Karma
Power: 103
rynoam has a reputation beyond repute rynoam has a reputation beyond repute rynoam has a reputation beyond repute rynoam has a reputation beyond repute rynoam has a reputation beyond repute rynoam has a reputation beyond repute rynoam has a reputation beyond repute rynoam has a reputation beyond repute rynoam has a reputation beyond repute rynoam has a reputation beyond repute rynoam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 06-06-07 , 02:45 PM

It's drop dead gorgeous! And you're right, the setting makes the diamonds look much larger! Thx for posting pics of it!

Old SBelle

My Profile
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 4

My Karma
Power: 75
SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold SBelle is a splendid one to behold

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 06-06-07 , 10:27 PM

Thanks! I'm still getting the hang of taking digital pictures - it seems particularly hard to take good diamond pictures because the camera has a hard time focusing on all those sparkles. I'm going to keep working at it and will try to post pics of a few other things.

Read Messages in: MEMBERS COLLECTIONS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic My new anniversary ring by diadiva
Up a Topic Hi Everyone posted in Greet New Members by kkat89
Older:
Down a Topic Sapphire rings by SBelle
Down a Topic Just got GIA from HW opinions on this Cushion please posted in DIAMONDS by angelainjapan