Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old helena

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
helena is on a distinguished road

Re: Beth - ancienthills
Quote this post and reply to it Post#26 @ 05-20-08 , 01:24 PM

The pictures posted here are some of the finest jewlery I have ever seen.

I love the rings in this thread.

helena signature
I love jewelry.
Old ancienthills

My Profile
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Power: 93
ancienthills is a glorious beacon of light ancienthills is a glorious beacon of light ancienthills is a glorious beacon of light ancienthills is a glorious beacon of light ancienthills is a glorious beacon of light ancienthills is a glorious beacon of light
Hits: Out=113, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#27 @ 06-24-08 , 05:13 AM

*double*

ancienthills signature
Last edited by ancienthills : 06-24-08 at 05:19 AM.
Old ancienthills

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma
ancienthills is a glorious beacon of light ancienthills is a glorious beacon of light ancienthills is a glorious beacon of light ancienthills is a glorious beacon of light ancienthills is a glorious beacon of light ancienthills is a glorious beacon of light

Quote this post and reply to it Post#28 @ 06-24-08 , 05:17 AM

Thank you so much, that is really sweet!

The pink has been set and I hope to take some photos soon. I had it done in a pink bezel with 1.65 of 2.7 - 3pt pave stones in a wide white gold band. My 15th anniversary isn't until July 9th, but when I picked it up from being set, DH said he didn't mind if I kept it out to play with and wear. I think he saw how entertained I was by it.

I want to do some photos of the family all together, and also a comparison of the GIA Natural Fancy Yellow, GIA Browinish Purplish Pink, GIA H ideal cut and a GIA D non ideal cut (mom's ) all together in one shot (folks are here visiting now). I think it would be neat to compare the colors side by side and also how an ideal H looks against the natural fancies as opposed to a non ideal D. Just cleaned some things today.

I am thinking of giving the pear and or the princess set to my little sister if she wants them. I lost the EGL earrings so they are no longer in the collection. I need to take pics of the WF ones though. Also the 1.29 is no longer in the collection as it was used for the upgrade to the 2.06ct

ancienthills signature
Last edited by ancienthills : 06-24-08 at 05:18 AM.
Old kentville

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 91
kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute kentville has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#29 @ 06-24-08 , 06:58 AM

Beautiful jewelery, but how do you ever find the time to wear it all...LOL.

Old maven

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: 2.01 ct Round brilliant diamond

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 362
maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=266, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#30 @ 06-24-08 , 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancienthills
Thank you so much, that is really sweet!

The pink has been set and I hope to take some photos soon. I had it done in a pink bezel with 1.65 of 2.7 - 3pt pave stones in a wide white gold band. My 15th anniversary isn't until July 9th, but when I picked it up from being set, DH said he didn't mind if I kept it out to play with and wear. I think he saw how entertained I was by it.

I want to do some photos of the family all together, and also a comparison of the GIA Natural Fancy Yellow, GIA Browinish Purplish Pink, GIA H ideal cut and a GIA D non ideal cut (mom's ) all together in one shot (folks are here visiting now). I think it would be neat to compare the colors side by side and also how an ideal H looks against the natural fancies as opposed to a non ideal D. Just cleaned some things today.

I am thinking of giving the pear and or the princess set to my little sister if she wants them. I lost the EGL earrings so they are no longer in the collection. I need to take pics of the WF ones though. Also the 1.29 is no longer in the collection as it was used for the upgrade to the 2.06ct

Wow what a gorgeous collection. I am especially loving that pink heart diamond what is the carat weight? I could not see the GIA cert ( poor eyes /old age) The mounting sounds fantasic.I have a large kunzite mounted in a double diamond halo and and it is such a knock out. I will be looking for those pictures!!!
enjoy your fabulous collection!

maven signature
Don't ask for my opinion unless you really want to hear it~ Maven
Old ancienthills

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#31 @ 07-06-08 , 07:50 AM

Kentville I hardly wear any of it. Just a very few main pieces. Maven, it is a .89. Here she is set! The purple modifier really makes it.

and with friends

We are celebrating the 15th anniversary with a few days at Lilianfels in Katoomba. I have a gift of a collector's rifle to give DH.

ancienthills signature
Last edited by ancienthills : 07-06-08 at 07:53 AM.
Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old maven

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: 2.01 ct Round brilliant diamond

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 362
maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=266, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#32 @ 07-06-08 , 08:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancienthills
Kentville I hardly wear any of it. Just a very few main pieces. Maven, it is a .89. Here she is set! The purple modifier really makes it.

and with friends

We are celebrating the 15th anniversary with a few days at Lilianfels in Katoomba. I have a gift of a collector's rifle to give DH.

Enjoy your anniversary and your collection.
I think less can be more ,if you have pieces you love and wear it is better than having alot of everything and not wear any of it. This i know from experience.
I have accumulated a very expensive collection, and many I never wear .Some are just too impractical for my lifestyle. I usually regret those purchases later,but love the items.
So now I am trying to focus on enjoying my jewelry and only keeping those pieces I do wear, no sense having a huge collection just to look at.
Too much of anything is just too much.
I have better things to do with my $$ for my kids and grandkids.
The one jewelry piece I wanted is in the works and I am so looking forward to its arrival..............I'll post as soon as it arrives..
Hint: its pink!

maven signature
Don't ask for my opinion unless you really want to hear it~ Maven
Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 472
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#33 @ 07-07-08 , 03:50 PM

Wow Beth, you have one of the most magnificient collections I've ever seen!!!

I really love your FY Oval w/trills (I have a FBY Oval w/Trills ), but I am head over heels with your purple heart!! That ring turned out so beautifully! Do you mind if I ask the clarity on it? It looks really really nice!! I have a Fancy Brownish Purple-Pink heart too, but it's a little different from yours--it has no cleavage. I need to get mine re-set though. I can't believe how purple yours looks! I really don't see the brown at all! Is your bezel rose gold? It is gorgeous!

Happy Anniversary!!!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Read Messages in: MEMBERS COLLECTIONS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic A good pic of Some Diamond Rings I like by Alexgem7777
Up a Topic Help with Tension Style Design posted in Jewelry Design by Ali1979
Older:
Down a Topic My little collection so far by SBelle
Down a Topic Judging Star Sapphire and Ruby online posted in GEMSTONES by EdwardBristol