Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old rodentman

My Profile
DRC Watch Expert : offline
Years:
Last seen wearing: Rolex Seadweller

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Power: 180
rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=191, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 09-12-03 , 09:38 PM

Friendly local dealer had sale on some SKU's that he is tired of looking at. One was a blue dialed Breitling Headwind on the Pilot bracelet (which alone retails for $950).

I got a great deal on this one. It is pictured with the official punched warranty certificate which proves that it is not a "street vendor" watch for anyone who doubts the authenticity of my watches.

rodentman signature
I don't have a telescope, but it's something I'm thinking of looking into.
Attached Images
headwind1.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old rodentman

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma
rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute rodentman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 09-12-03 , 09:41 PM

Another view...

BTW it weighs 195g which is about 6.5 oz.

rodentman signature
Attached Images
headwind2.jpg

Old Amethyste

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 56
Amethyste is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 09-12-03 , 11:38 PM

Nice watch RM! I think that is really nice! My hubby hates wearing watches... Too bad for him!

Amethyste signature
-=Amethyste -
Apres la Pluie, le Soleil!
Old Jasmin

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+10  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma
Power: 81
Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 09-13-03 , 12:05 AM

RM, that is a really nice watch! I want your quartz Rolex with that cool looking band that you posted the other day! If you ever get tired of it let me know!!

Jasmin signature
......................... ........................ Ice Ice Baby.....
Old rodentman

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 09-13-03 , 12:01 PM

Oh you mean this one:

The photos are not mine, but the watch is the same one...

It's genuine also...

rodentman signature
Attached Images
op1.jpg

Old rodentman

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 09-13-03 , 12:03 PM

And the inside view...

rodentman signature
Attached Images
q30.jpg

Old rodentman

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 09-13-03 , 12:05 PM

And a fake watch for comparison purposes...

rodentman signature
Attached Images
paperwatch.jpg

Old Jasmin

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (10)
Feedback In: 
+10  0
Feedback Out:
+10  0

My Karma
Power: 81
Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future Jasmin has a brilliant future

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 09-13-03 , 04:37 PM

Ahhh yes, that is the one! I really really like that watch!

Jasmin signature
......................... ........................ Ice Ice Baby.....
Old ancienthills

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma
Power: 71
ancienthills is a glorious beacon of light ancienthills is a glorious beacon of light ancienthills is a glorious beacon of light ancienthills is a glorious beacon of light ancienthills is a glorious beacon of light ancienthills is a glorious beacon of light
Hits: Out=113, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 09-13-03 , 04:49 PM

RM you are too much. I love the look of the Breitling. I would never doubt you! You always seem to fing the best watch deals.

ancienthills signature
Old rodentman

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 09-13-03 , 08:11 PM

There are better deals, sometimes, if you go for price only. But what about service? I bought an IWC Portofino in May which was flaky from the start. Timekeeping was erotic in all positions. My friendly auth dealer sent it back to NYC and they really didn't have an answer, but my dealer pulled some strings and had a new watch sent on a Friday FEDEX Saturday delivery.

Well that one is also goofy! The dealer is monitoring it on their timing machine and also comparing it to another new one in their showcase. They really don't need to do all this, but they take care of the customer. Had I bought it from a grey market dealer over the net, it would be totally my problem, there would be no help or advice, and maybe the warranty would cover it, maybe not.

It's always good to have a dealer who works with the company reps on your side.

I get right of first refusal on virtually anything he gets new in the shop. Too bad I hardly ever refuse. Except the new Pateks....

rodentman signature
Read Messages in: Watches Photo Gallery All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Rodentman by Itbit
Up a Topic My new ring posted in JEWELRY by GemGoddess
Older:
Down a Topic Trends in Rubber by rodentman
Down a Topic New user needs e ring help posted in GEMSTONES by dabis26