Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old jenna22

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
jenna22 is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 05-03-04 , 03:12 PM

My fiance and I are planning to go to Vegas and we already set a date for the
july 10th.We are staying at mandalay bay.We are having maybe only guests with us,just close family and few friends.We still don't have the location.We just want something romamtic and not over $700.I was on the www.monbelami.com chapel and it look really nice and they have nice packages.We are not having a reception afterwards.Just going to go out to a nice dinner and then go dancing and have fun.We live in DC and we need to book something pretty soon.Please give me some tips what are some of nice locations?I would like to have the ceremony outside but in july it will be way too hot.I appreciate it

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old Heller

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 69
Heller is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 05-04-04 , 06:39 AM

I got married a bit over a year ago. I went through "A Special Memory" wedding chapel. They were WONDERFUL. :-) They do have a wide variety of packages and settings, and prices for any budget.

We did our wedding outside (although ours was in March) at Red Rock Canyon. It was BEAUTIFUL there. We visited there again in August, and it was "cooler" than normal (only 103F), and that was bearable. If you could do an evening wedding there, or an early-morning wedding, it might be cooler, but outdoors could be tough.

If you want a lot of links for wedding stuff related to Vegas, check out:
www.
ultimate
wedding.
com
(type all together-- this program doesn't let you do that without deleting the web address, which is why I had to stagger it). Go to their message boards, and check out "destination weddings"-- specifically, the "Viva Las Vegas" thread. The first page of the thread has all the websites; and on the thread ladies discuss the services they are using/ have received. It's a great resource, and I found a lot of cool things (like my hairdresser who came to my hotel room to do hair/ makeup, and my photographer who did a photo tour around Las Vegas after the ceremony-- her pictures were the BEST!!!) due to the recommendations I read.

Good luck to you!

-Heather

Read Messages in: Planning a Wedding All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Are there any australians who have been married in Singapore by princessdd
Up a Topic Online Retailers posted in DIAMONDS by ep6585
Older:
Down a Topic Bridesmaids Groomsmen by berry
Down a Topic 2 25ct Old European Cut Diamond posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by elliefold