Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old aandalon

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 3

My Karma
Power: 52
aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold

Topaz pendant + earrings: advice
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 11-27-08 , 04:10 PM

I just bought this set for a party I'm having this weekend. It's somewhat large but I love it. The pendant is 18k white gold and a large blue topaz. Earrings also have tiny diamonds. I was planning on a black dress. ..but I'm not sure if I would absolutely kill the awesome colour with that. Do you think it would go better with a white dress or black dress? I'm not wearing blue (again!) this year, so what do you think would be a complimentary colour for this set? Thanks!

Attached Images
DSC05701.JPG DSC05699.JPG DSC05830.JPG

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old MagicStick

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
MagicStick is on a distinguished road

Re: Topaz pendant + earrings: advice
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 12-03-08 , 10:45 PM

I absolutely love that necklace! What's the carat weight on that stone? oh, the earrings are pretty too by the way! I personally would wear the necklace with black as long as the chain wasn't too long where the pendant would lay on the material. If it is, then black wouldn't be a good choice and I would go with white. If the chain isn't going to lay the pendant on the material, black or white would be fine.

edited to add: sorry! I didn't realize your party already passed.

Last edited by MagicStick : 12-03-08 at 10:47 PM.
Old aandalon

My Profile
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 3

My Karma
Power: 52
aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 12-04-08 , 12:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicStick
I absolutely love that necklace! What's the carat weight on that stone? oh, the earrings are pretty too by the way! I personally would wear the necklace with black as long as the chain wasn't too long where the pendant would lay on the material. If it is, then black wouldn't be a good choice and I would go with white. If the chain isn't going to lay the pendant on the material, black or white would be fine.

edited to add: sorry! I didn't realize your party already passed.

Hi, thank you very much for the compliments! Actually the chain it came with was a bit longer than I desired (the one in the box) and it was sitting rather low on the fabric. I played it down a bit using a smaller and thinner chain. In the end I wore a black strapless dress and my hair up to give the jewellery extra attention.

The center stone is 131.53 carats. They also had a 54 carat emerald necklace I really loved, but finally decided on getting this one. I'm one of those people who likes her jewellery to match her eyecolour :P.

Old West11

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Earrings

My Collection
Items Listed: 2

My Karma
Power: 0
West11 is a splendid one to behold West11 is a splendid one to behold West11 is a splendid one to behold West11 is a splendid one to behold West11 is a splendid one to behold West11 is a splendid one to behold West11 is a splendid one to behold

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 01-15-09 , 10:45 AM

That is such a gorgeous color!

Read Messages in: MEMBERS COLLECTIONS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Men s Cushion Old Mine Cut Ring by Scott00
Up a Topic Question regarding Old European AND Modern Cuts in the Same Piece posted in DIAMONDS by holst053
Older:
Down a Topic Rubelite Tourmaline ring by irish
Down a Topic Diamond Specificiations posted in DIAMONDS by tim0thy