Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old Since1904

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 71
Since1904 is on a distinguished road
Hits: Out=567, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 04-19-02 , 12:13 AM

here is my first newborn baby boy , 2 hours old ! born 4-16-02

Since1904 signature
Sincerely,
Daniel

"Wedding Ring Superstore"

Since 1904
Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old sweet7696

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 85
sweet7696 is on a distinguished road
Hits: Out=0, In=1

Awwwww!!!!!!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 04-19-02 , 12:14 AM

How sweet!!! Congratulations!!! =o)
Jess

sweet7696 signature
Dog Mom?? You bet!!
Old Cassandra

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
Cassandra is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 04-19-02 , 12:17 AM

Wow, 1904!!! You posted that pic in another thread, but I didn't realize you mean you /just/ had him. Soooo cool, and sooooo cute!! Congrats!!

Old Since1904

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 04-19-02 , 12:19 AM

thanks Cassandra ! I am sooooooo ecstatic, I had no idea what Love for one's child was like until now. he is my everything......thanks again for the kind words !!!!
Sincerely...
-Daniel

Since1904 signature
Sincerely,
Daniel

Since 1904
Old Cassandra

My Profile

Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 04-19-02 , 12:22 AM

I know whatcha mean. I had my first (and only as of yet) baby on September 17th of last year. My world changed, that's a definate!! I'd never babysat/held a baby in my -life- before she was born. What an experience.

Old cinnamongirl

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
cinnamongirl is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 04-19-02 , 12:26 AM

daniel,

congratulations on your new addition. your sweet little boy is beautiful. what is his name, how long was labour and how big was he??? i am a scientist so i need the quantatative data, and besides i' like for you to share us the story anout your fave little guy.

and cassandra, your little sweetie is a virgo...as am i. sabrina will be a handful

Old Gemmar

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 73
Gemmar is on a distinguished road

Here's to generation five.
Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 04-19-02 , 12:28 AM

Congratulations Daniel.

Ron

Old Cassandra

My Profile

Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 04-19-02 , 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by cinnamon girl
and cassandra, your little sweetie is a virgo...as am i. sabrina will be a handful

... Don't tell me that!! Hehehe.

Old Since1904

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#9 @ 04-19-02 , 12:43 AM

cinnamon, funny you should ask about the labor, he was born C section, he has been breach from day one, but he was really due on the 23rd , (C section because of breach), and we went to our last DR appt before the scheduled date on tuesday, he hadnt been moving much the past couple of days which wasn't all that weird since he had never been a big "mover".... but they put my wife on the fetal monitor anyway just to be extremely safe and his heart rate dropped to 60 for 3 minutes!!!!!!,
after 3 minutes it went back up to the 150-160 range and just stayed there , it didnt move up and down in the 120-160 range like it should, so..... Of course we freaked , and they decided with only one week early to go ahead and do it that night.THANK G-d we did, when he was delivered by C-section the cord was wrapped around the little fellas neck three times!!!! and then through his groin area around his leg and back around his head,yeah i know , Ugh ! so he was really really tangled up, and everytime he was moving his little legs he must have been choking himself......anyway when he came out they unwrapped the cord and he was a very blue, but in seconds he turned healthy pink and scored an 8 on the APGAR for the one minute and then a 9 on the 5 minute !!!!! SO he was just fine,thank G-d, literally ! tough little fella , eh ?, boy it scared us beyond beleif, But oh my G-d , does it really make us appreciate him even more than we already did, if that's possible..... I guess it's G-d's funny way of saying , "better appreciate this Gift I am giving you ..." and let me tell you I got the message loud and clear, As I am about to doze off to sleep here at the hospital I am staring at my beautiful wife and my little angel hero and just thanking G-d that he is here with us and healthy, life doesn't really get much better than this, in my humble opinion !!!!!! Boy , somedays life make you stress beyond belief and somedays life is just amazingly serene, today is definitely one of those days......I guess "He" doesn't give us anything "He" doesn't think we can't handle.....but man that was too scary for my taste....
Thanks, for listening, sorry to type yours ears off...lol....Just a Proud and very Lucky Father rambliong here.....
Sincerely,
Daniel

Since1904 signature
Sincerely,
Daniel

Since 1904
Old ladyluck

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Karma
Power: 100
ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#10 @ 04-19-02 , 08:38 AM

CONGRATULATIONS to you and your wife Daniel. He is absolutely beautiful! I noticed your post earlier but didn't realize your son was a brand new baby either. Best of luck to you and your family and we all here at DT look forward to MANY more pictures to come.

Just wait until you see the transformation of your love for him. I know you cannot imagine loving him any more than what you do right now but you will be amazed at how that depth of love grows more everyday! It's hard to imagine but you will see.

ENJOY HIM!

Old ladyluck

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (4)
Feedback In: 
+4  0
Feedback Out:
+4  0

My Karma
Power: 100
ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute ladyluck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#11 @ 04-20-02 , 11:38 AM

How true diamondangel. After my son was born I had this immediate sense of extra special closeness with MY mother.

Old Since1904

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#12 @ 04-20-02 , 08:09 PM

Thank you so much for the cigar Gemmar , you did not have to do that, that was very very thoughtful and I really appreciate it, that's was so cool about the web, you get to know people and not even meet them, but hopefully in Vegas at the show , we will meet and hang out for a while !
THANKS SO MUCH
-Daniel

Since1904 signature
Sincerely,
Daniel

Since 1904
Old diamondangel

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
diamondangel is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#13 @ 04-21-02 , 10:36 AM

Be sure to post updated pictures...babies change so rapidly, and in a few months he will look much different than he does now. Our daughter looked so much like Bill when she was born I had to move the umbilical cord and "make sure" she was a she! Now she looks just like I did at age 2.

Old Since1904

My Profile
Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#14 @ 04-23-02 , 08:10 AM

I definitely will, thank you every one for the kind words!
_daniel

Since1904 signature
Sincerely,
Daniel

Since 1904
Read Messages in: Baby Room All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic baby bootie pendant by Basketcase
Up a Topic Asha Flanders Price increase posted in DIAMONDS by marsmannix
Older:
Down a Topic Sabrina in a Cute Baby Contest Please vote by Cassandra
Down a Topic Whaddya think of this ultrasonic cleaner posted in DIAMONDS by ktse