Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old Jan

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Feedback (49)
Feedback In: 
+29  0
Feedback Out:
+48  0

My Karma
Power: 272
Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute Jan has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=16803, In=5944
Referrals: 24

Re: Karma Points
Quote this post and reply to it Post#126 @ 07-07-06 , 11:46 AM

Oh Thanks. I have three. I spend the night kissing all of them. They are my little babies.

Jan signature
For those that want to know the TRUTH about diamonds, just ask

Diamond Brokers of Florida
Old princesslucky

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
princesslucky is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#127 @ 08-29-06 , 09:10 PM

Thanks Gilbertz! I was wondering about that. I've got a long way to go, but that's ok!

Old princesslucky

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
princesslucky is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#128 @ 08-29-06 , 10:32 PM

Thanks Ronda! You're so awesome! That karma made my day!

Old Gemelli

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Grandpa's Ring

My Collection
Items Listed: 2

My Karma
Power: 115
Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute Gemelli has a reputation beyond repute
Referrals: 1

Quote this post and reply to it Post#129 @ 10-06-06 , 10:51 AM

OK... silly me... I just realized that "Karma Power" is how much karma you can give at one time and not how many times you can give karma out. I was thinkin... Karma Power = 3 means I can only give it out to 3 people and then have to wait to build it up again.

Hehe... now that I've got that sorted... GOOD KARMA TIME!

Old CandySplitShanks

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 92
CandySplitShanks has a reputation beyond repute CandySplitShanks has a reputation beyond repute CandySplitShanks has a reputation beyond repute CandySplitShanks has a reputation beyond repute CandySplitShanks has a reputation beyond repute CandySplitShanks has a reputation beyond repute CandySplitShanks has a reputation beyond repute CandySplitShanks has a reputation beyond repute CandySplitShanks has a reputation beyond repute CandySplitShanks has a reputation beyond repute CandySplitShanks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#130 @ 10-08-06 , 02:15 AM

WOW i never realized what karma power actually was!!!

CandySplitShanks signature
AKA CandySmooch
Control is an illusion.
Old Sadie

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 68
Sadie is a splendid one to behold Sadie is a splendid one to behold Sadie is a splendid one to behold Sadie is a splendid one to behold Sadie is a splendid one to behold Sadie is a splendid one to behold Sadie is a splendid one to behold Sadie is a splendid one to behold

Quote this post and reply to it Post#131 @ 02-04-07 , 11:12 AM

Ummm... can someone tell me why my karma is back down at 10 points? It's been a while since I posted but I don't understand why that means my karma has to go down... Thoughts?

Sadie signature
"Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter."

PANDORA - cool, FREE way to listen to music online

The Shangri-La Diet
Old diamondjunkie

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
diamondjunkie has a reputation beyond repute diamondjunkie has a reputation beyond repute diamondjunkie has a reputation beyond repute diamondjunkie has a reputation beyond repute diamondjunkie has a reputation beyond repute diamondjunkie has a reputation beyond repute diamondjunkie has a reputation beyond repute diamondjunkie has a reputation beyond repute diamondjunkie has a reputation beyond repute diamondjunkie has a reputation beyond repute diamondjunkie has a reputation beyond repute
Referrals: 1

Quote this post and reply to it Post#132 @ 02-04-07 , 11:43 AM

Hi Sadie!

A few months ago everyone's karma was reduced as the karma feature was changed to allow you to see who gave you feedback. The only way to do that was to have everyone start over with their karma.

Old maven

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: 2.01 ct Round brilliant diamond

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 362
maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute maven has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=264, In=0

Irish thats a great list!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#133 @ 08-19-07 , 08:11 AM

A how to board is what we need so newbies are not overwhelmned and can jump right in.I found initally ( years ago) that this board was more challenging than many I belonged to . I never quite got the hang of it and was not real comfortable posting so I did not.
Of course now I have overcome that
I think some explanation of the features would be great though!

maven signature
Don't ask for my opinion unless you really want to hear it~ Maven
Old GilbertZ

My Profile
View profile photo
Technical Support : offline
Years:
Last seen wearing: My heart on my sleeve
Visit my blog Diamond Blog: Diamonds MT 2.5 Largest unseen Diamond

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 1000
GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute GilbertZ has a reputation beyond repute
Hits: Out=7768, In=1682
Referrals: 18

Re: Irish thats a great list!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#134 @ 08-21-07 , 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven
A how to board is what we need so newbies are not overwhelmned and can jump right in.I found initally ( years ago) that this board was more challenging than many I belonged to . I never quite got the hang of it and was not real comfortable posting so I did not.
Of course now I have overcome that
I think some explanation of the features would be great though!

Again, thanks for the feedback. We will strive to simplify it with the next upgrade while offering more services...

GilbertZ signature
Read Messages in: Getting the most out of this forum All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Forum rules by TaoGem
Up a Topic Appraisal posted in Appraisal & Insurance by wishstar99
Older:
Down a Topic Best practices for Jewelry Classified by GilbertZ
Down a Topic Best practices for Jewelry Classified posted in Getting the most out of this forum by GilbertZ