Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old LittleGreyKitte

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 4

My Karma
Power: 0
LittleGreyKitte is a name known to all LittleGreyKitte is a name known to all LittleGreyKitte is a name known to all LittleGreyKitte is a name known to all LittleGreyKitte is a name known to all LittleGreyKitte is a name known to all

Art Deco Repro Solitaire w/ 1 carat CZ
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 11-30-06 , 12:02 AM

I love this ring. It is a decent reproduction in 14K white gold, and now that I've worn the rhodium plate off, I like it even better! It doesn't look new in any way, I wear it to work at the antique mall I own and nobody knows it's not an estate piece unless I choose to tell them. I'm getting the center stone replaced with an Interlap CZ in Chinese White (warmer shade) with an OEC cut. It will look even more realistic without the RB cut in it I think. Plus I've beat the living crap out of the CZ in it; I louped it the other day and was shocked to see how many little scratches and tiny chips it had, though considering I slam it into stuff all the time I guess I should have expected it!

Attached Images
wgdecocz2.jpg wgdecocz.jpg wgdecocz4.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 472
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Art Deco Repro Solitaire w/ 1 carat CZ
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 12-03-06 , 08:24 PM

Pretty setting.........I love all the scrollwork! It's amazing how some of those antique settings make a round stone look square!

P.S. Your black nails are cool!

Old Itbit

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Aquamarine (Beryl)

My Karma
Power: 167
Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 12-03-06 , 11:26 PM

Great ring!!!

Old VeronicaLake

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
VeronicaLake is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 04-23-08 , 03:08 PM

Beautiful ring. Where did you find it?
VL who is experimenting now with repros

Old CaneyQueen

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 49
CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold CaneyQueen is a splendid one to behold

I love this ring!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 04-15-09 , 01:58 AM

I've been looking for a replacement mount similar to this. Based on the thickness of the gold (shank, mounting) would you suggest using this for a real diamond? I've been trying to repair one of my mother's rings.

Read Messages in: MEMBERS COLLECTIONS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Tree of Life Ring by Alexgem7777
Up a Topic Selling Pre owned Items posted in JEWELRY by JasonGeoltz
Older:
Down a Topic Joias brooch collection by Joia
Down a Topic 3 ctw Platinum and White Gold Wedding Engagement Ring posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by JDMacklin