Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Old Alexgem7777

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 2

My Collection
Items Listed: 9

My Karma
Power: 64
Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future

.71 Ideal princess cut center with halo from ebay!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 08-02-08 , 08:39 PM

This gal comes with an EGL USA cert and she is an .71 Princess Ideal cut, H color , Si2 , truly eye clean, sparkilicious, sweetie pie with .25 halo ( $2000 setting from Gordons jewelers). Less then $1000. This ring is better in person and I just had to share.

Regards,
Lisa

Last edited by Alexgem7777 : 08-02-08 at 08:41 PM.
Attached Images
031.JPG 028.JPG 032.JPG

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old sparklyme

My Profile
Years:

My Collection
Items Listed: 3

My Karma
Power: 83
sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute sparklyme has a reputation beyond repute

Re: .71 Ideal princess cut center with halo from ebay!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 08-05-08 , 04:09 AM

so beautiful!
love it **drool

Old FoxyandSexy

My Profile
Years:

My Feedback (11)
Feedback In: 
+11  0
Feedback Out:
+11  0

My Karma
Power: 472
FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute FoxyandSexy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 08-07-08 , 05:19 PM

Wow, that ring is awesome!! What a great find!!

Amy

FoxyandSexy signature
The average dog is a nicer person than the average person.
~Andy Rooney
Old JBougie

My Profile
View profile photo
Years:
Last seen wearing: Wedding Ring

My Classifieds
Diamonds: 1

My Karma
Power: 61
JBougie has much to be proud of JBougie has much to be proud of JBougie has much to be proud of JBougie has much to be proud of JBougie has much to be proud of JBougie has much to be proud of JBougie has much to be proud of JBougie has much to be proud of JBougie has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 08-25-08 , 04:28 AM

I loveee that!

Old aandalon

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma
Power: 51
aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold

Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 12-05-08 , 01:08 AM

Be VERY careful with ebay purchases. My sister just got scammed at ebay with a pair of earrings she had gotten for me as a present. Fortunately she had a refund when we confronted the seller and told him he wasnt giving what he published. Usually when something looks too good to be true, it is really NOT. Your ring sure looks nice, but I would recommend a further check on it. I don't trust EGL certs so much.

Old Alexgem7777

My Profile
Years:

My Classifieds
Jewelry: 2

My Collection
Items Listed: 9

My Karma
Power: 64
Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future Alexgem7777 has a brilliant future

Quote this post and reply to it Post#6 @ 12-06-08 , 11:58 PM

LOL!!!!! I had it tested of course and it is as described. Also bought a lovely Alexandrite which was tested (exhaustive testing I might add by GIA Gem expert) and valued at 10x what I paid for it.

Also bought a genuine sapphire, diamond, ruby ring in over 5 grams of platinum for less then $250. LOVE the genuine .6 RB VS F/G excellent Cut, Sparkalicious diamond with over .5 Carat transparant Pigeon Blood Rubies in over 5 grams 14K for $237.

And of course the 7 gram 14k .5 carat Diamond ring for $108. Not a flaw or chip on that old cut diamond. Too bad she just sits in the jewelry box while I wear my other newer rings.

Yep- Ebay is such a rip off- better watch out!!!!

Old aandalon

My Profile
Years:

My Collection

My Karma
Power: 51
aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold aandalon is a splendid one to behold

Quote this post and reply to it Post#7 @ 12-07-08 , 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexgem7777
LOL!!!!! I had it tested of course and it is as described. Also bought a lovely Alexandrite which was tested (exhaustive testing I might add by GIA Gem expert) and valued at 10x what I paid for it.

Also bought a genuine sapphire, diamond, ruby ring in over 5 grams of platinum for less then $250. LOVE the genuine .6 RB VS F/G excellent Cut, Sparkalicious diamond with over .5 Carat transparant Pigeon Blood Rubies in over 5 grams 14K for $237.

And of course the 7 gram 14k .5 carat Diamond ring for $108. Not a flaw or chip on that old cut diamond. Too bad she just sits in the jewelry box while I wear my other newer rings.

Yep- Ebay is such a rip off- better watch out!!!!

Sounds like you've been so lucky on Ebay, and its awesome that you can get such good pieces with bargain prices. I wish I had your luck.

The one and only jewellery experience I've had there (not me, however, but the studs were a gift from my sis) was a pretty bad one, and we've become rather paranoid on the whole deal. Maybe I will be missing a lot of great deals, but I'm definitely NOT shopping for diamonds on Ebay (at least for a loooong time) after this.

It's good to know it has worked for you, though. If you are comfortable shopping there, and know trustworthy sellers, keep enjoying the deals!

Old EmmaLyn

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
EmmaLyn is just really nice EmmaLyn is just really nice EmmaLyn is just really nice EmmaLyn is just really nice

Quote this post and reply to it Post#8 @ 12-27-08 , 09:26 PM

Wow..so jelly here, last time I purchased there it ended in a dispute lol

Congrats!!!

Last edited by EmmaLyn : 12-27-08 at 09:27 PM.
Read Messages in: MEMBERS COLLECTIONS All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Some OF MY RING BLING by Breena
Up a Topic Platinum and Diamond solitaire platinum hishers bands all up for sale posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by jb949
Older:
Down a Topic My Egl Certified Diamond by marman
Down a Topic Moissanite Diamond Ring engagement solitaire posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by kamama1717