Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old shiney

My Profile

Years:
Last seen wearing: OEC

My Karma
Power: 0
shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of

Re: Post your favorite diamond look.
Quote this post and reply to it Post#151 @ 04-12-07 , 11:25 PM

I just found one similar while on my hint for a new mounting.

Shiney
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcarla
I found it on Fay Cullen website. It's been a while so I don't know it they still have it. It's such a beatiful piece.

Attached Images
shiney20fa_12.JPG

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old jcarla

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
jcarla is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#152 @ 04-12-07 , 11:27 PM

That's it exactly! Absolutely wonderful. If you decide on similar setting, I definitly want to see pictures!

Old shiney

My Profile

Years:

My Karma
shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of shiney has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#153 @ 04-17-07 , 02:00 PM

My favorite diamond look is when the center stone is elevated and the diamond is the first thing that you notice. Maybe this could be called the "flashlight/headlight phenomenon". The center stone sort of beams forward. It only really works with 1ct + stones (depending on finger size), due to the nature of proportions. You can see it happening in the Tiffany setting, but I think the impact is stronger in a ring that has the sides coming all the way up to the stone in a slight arch.

Here are some examples:

Attached Images
attachment.jpg attachment-1.jpg 35a.jpg attachment-3.jpg 88309.JPG attachment-2.jpg

Old shiney

My Profile

Years:

My Karma

Quote this post and reply to it Post#154 @ 04-17-07 , 02:02 PM

By the way, does anyone know where in the heck I found this ring pic? It is such a lovley ring!

Tahnks

Attached Images
attachment-2.jpg

Old sama

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
sama is a jewel in the rough sama is a jewel in the rough sama is a jewel in the rough sama is a jewel in the rough

Quote this post and reply to it Post#155 @ 05-30-07 , 12:16 PM

frankly, i've always just wanted the BIGGEST diamond ring i could lay hands on!! sadly, my ex husband considered jewellery to be a VERY low priority on his buying list! LOL!

i would like an IMMENSE cluster, with a two to four carat diamond in the centre. a real knock your eye out ring!

*sighs*

Old newfacets

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
newfacets is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#156 @ 05-30-07 , 11:07 PM

Wow, Sama... I like the way you think! I too love the look of a "knock your socks off" rock! My eyes are always drawn to those substantial stones... even if they're across the room. In my book, nothing beats a a 4 carat VVS-1 round brilliant! You really got me thinking of an upgrade!

And... since your ex appearently didn't find it to be a priority... perhaps you should bite the bullet and get it for yourself (you know you deserve it

Old Breena

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Diamond

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold

Quote this post and reply to it Post#157 @ 02-17-08 , 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITTYKITTY
Do you have a favorite look in a diamond ring, if so add a pic.I know all you girls are up to it.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Well My fav,is my recent upgrade, round brilliant with side pears in18k. LOVE IT!! 2.54 round brilliant,sides 110 total pts pears. [/FONT[IMG]]

Old Breena

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Diamond

My Collection
Items Listed: 1

My Karma
Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold Breena is a splendid one to behold

Quote this post and reply to it Post#158 @ 02-17-08 , 05:01 PM

oops forgot to upload pix, here is my fav look.

Attached Images
ring close close up.jpg ring on fire.jpg close up both rings.jpg

Old Lestweforget06

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Engagement Ring

My Karma
Power: 59
Lestweforget06 has much to be proud of Lestweforget06 has much to be proud of Lestweforget06 has much to be proud of Lestweforget06 has much to be proud of Lestweforget06 has much to be proud of Lestweforget06 has much to be proud of Lestweforget06 has much to be proud of Lestweforget06 has much to be proud of Lestweforget06 has much to be proud of

Quote this post and reply to it Post#159 @ 02-18-08 , 01:51 AM

Okay gang! this is my total dream ring! when I tried it on at the jewelers I almost died!!! I want a 3 carat center stone! lol

Lestweforget06 signature
~Rachael~
Attached Images
2565RD9_alt.jpg 2565RD9_multi.jpg

Read Messages in: Diamonds Photo Gallery All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic My Mom s Asscher redux by widget
Up a Topic Orange Blossom Diamonds posted in DIAMONDS by LINDAOWENS
Older:
Down a Topic Meet The New BABY HEART Diamond by DiamLady
Down a Topic My new demantoid and diamond ring posted in GEMSTONES by briolette