Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Ideal Cut Diamond Studs at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old unicorn

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
unicorn is on a distinguished road

Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 02-02-04 , 04:26 PM

My fiance and I are thinking about getting married in Hawaii this December. I've come across many companies offering "wedding packages" -- around $500 gets you an officiant, a Hawaiian ceremony on the public beach of your choice, and a set of professional photos. In particular, two of the sites I found were:
http://www.romanticbeachweddings .com
http://www.konaweddings.com/

This sounds very convenient, especially since we don't live in Hawaii. Has anyone had any experience with this kind of package deal (or with Hawaii weddings in general)? Is it something you'd recommend? Do you have any advice about finding an appropriate officiant/package?

Thanks!

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old localstyle

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
localstyle is on a distinguished road

Ron Winckler!!
Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 02-10-04 , 11:54 PM

The island - Maui (the most beautiful one, if you ask me). The minister, Ron Winckler! Remember this name! His prices are better than anyone you will find in the whole state, He only takes a certain number of couples (to keep each wedding meaningful and special), he really cares about each couple, will meet with you for lunch, dinner, or whatever to talk about the wedding and what you want and makes it very special and memorable. You really know that he puts his heart and soul into each wedding. He married my husband and I, my friends and my cousins and I would reccomend him over and over again. He has also been mentioned in the book, 'Maui Revealed' which is the greatest guide book to the island you will find. I am a frequent visitor to the islands so i know that maui is the most beautiful. Any beach on the south side is a perfect wedding location and Ron will help you every step of the way from booking an amazing photographer, setting up flower orders and arrangements, cake orders, musicians, anything you want! Hope you take my advice! Congratulations and good luck! He has a website at
www.maui-island.com. ALOHA

Old Simran

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Simran is on a distinguished road

Re: Hawaii wedding
Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 09-10-09 , 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn
My fiance and I are thinking about getting married in Hawaii this December. I've come across many companies offering "wedding packages" -- around $500 gets you an officiant, a Hawaiian ceremony on the public beach of your choice, and a set of professional photos. In particular, two of the sites I found were:
http://www.romanticbeachweddings .com
http://www.konaweddings.com/

This sounds very convenient, especially since we don't live in Hawaii. Has anyone had any experience with this kind of package deal (or with Hawaii weddings in general)? Is it something you'd recommend? Do you have any advice about finding an appropriate officiant/package?

Thanks!

Hi friend,
Really I am from Hawaii. So I have also facing this problem on my wedding planner selection. But I have found a good suggestion from my friends that www.mauius.com offer good and cheap wedding services. So I choose this one and they have done the good part of my wedding. So I think your problem will solve by this.........

Old Moranwilliam

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Moranwilliam is on a distinguished road

Re: Hawaii wedding
Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 09-20-09 , 03:12 PM

Yes another good wedding planner is there. Want to get married in Maui, Hawaii? Mauius.com has every support, experience and expertise for making your wedding in Maui, Hawaii a great and memorable event of your life.

You can see the customer testimonial page http://www.mauius.com/testimonial.html from who is recently married.

Read Messages in: Planning a Wedding All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic Is Hawaii Beautiful Place For Wedding by Moranwilliam
Up a Topic Is Hawaii Beautiful Place For Wedding posted in Planning a Wedding by Moranwilliam
Older:
Down a Topic Groomsmen gifts by shamster
Down a Topic Princess cut diamond mounted on 14k white gold ring posted in JEWELRY CLASSIFIEDS by vinnyscorpio