Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Post Reply New Thread

Old snowwhite1957

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:

My Karma
Power: 44
snowwhite1957 is on a distinguished road
Hits: Out=145, In=0

Quote this post and reply to it Post#1 @ 06-28-04 , 11:32 AM

http://www.geocities.com/snowwhite1..._gladiators.jpg

Diamond Search:

Carat:  to  Color:  to  Clarity:  to  

Old Ginger7

My Profile
Years:
Visit my blog My Blog:  Xanga

My Karma
Power: 48
Ginger7 is on a distinguished road
Hits: Out=1940, In=43

Quote this post and reply to it Post#2 @ 06-28-04 , 12:28 PM

I think they're called Intaglios (anybody, correct me if I'm wrong)

Are you still clearing out that jewelry store? How is it going? We haven't heard from you in a while.

Ginger7 signature
"But I told him I thought that any girl who was a lady would not even think of having such a good time that she did not remember to hang on to her jewelry" - Lorelei Lee
Old snowwhite1957

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 44
snowwhite1957 is on a distinguished road
Hits: Out=145, In=0

Yes! I do....
Quote this post and reply to it Post#3 @ 06-28-04 , 12:45 PM

Hi Ginger~ DiamondTalk was my first stop when I found myself with all these jewels. I must say-- it's been a real blast! Good thing I didn't accept some of the first offers for all those gold findings and such-- my gosh-- they've brought "many" thousands thus far. I would have sold the whole kit-and-kaboodle for 500.00-- Would you believe I've only sold about 1/7 of what I had? A few dozen a week on eBay-- the best part though is-- being able to make so many people happy with it. No kidding-- they get a great deal, I never know how much some things will go for... and eBay get it's take-- everybody is happy!
I'm more or less stuck again as far as being able to ID what I have. Had one fellow who owned a local shop helping me in exchange for selling some of 'his' things-- but he was starting to try and take advantage of me so I backed off. (sigh) Why do people want to be goof-balls, huh? AAnyway-- I just joined a group thru eBay that just be my cup of tea as far as helping me out with these stones and gems. I've certainly made a great group of customers on eBay itself as well. It's been a lot of fun-- all 'round. Well, thanks so much for writing and making me feel welcome-- take care~ Shirley
snowwhite1957 on eBay
How 'bout one more today? He had not just these birds, but loads of other desings as well! hehe-- thanks!!!!

Attached Images
gems34_birds.jpg

Old Itbit

My Profile
Years:
Last seen wearing: Aquamarine (Beryl)

My Karma
Power: 148
Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute Itbit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote this post and reply to it Post#4 @ 06-28-04 , 02:29 PM

Cool!

Old Turquoisedealer

My Profile
Years:

My Karma
Power: 0
Turquoisedealer is a jewel in the rough Turquoisedealer is a jewel in the rough Turquoisedealer is a jewel in the rough

Inlay
Quote this post and reply to it Post#5 @ 12-05-06 , 04:18 PM

I've never heard that they had a name except inlay. They're mother of peal discs inlaid with abolony, turquoise and red coral.

Read Messages in: Lapidary All forums
Newer:
Up a Topic How I cut a gemstone modavite pendeloque by briolette
Up a Topic New treasure posted in Antique and Estate Jewelry by LionMom
Older:
Down a Topic Cool cuts in color by Michael_E
Down a Topic What search did you do to find this thread posted in Chit Chat by GilbertZ