Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network
 Diamond Engagement Rings at James Allen 
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Member? Sign in | New user? Read the FAQ for guidance. Guests may browse but must register before participating.

Forum : FEEDBACK : .51ct. SI2 D Round Brilliant Hearts and Arrows : View Single Post
Old Pawsoff

My Profile
Registered User : offline
Years:
Last seen wearing: 6 Band Tri-Color Puzzel Ring

My Feedback (1)
Feedback In: 
+1  0
Feedback Out:
+1  0

My Karma
Power: 68
Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of Pawsoff has much to be proud of
Referrals: 1

Thumbs Up      Buyer Feedback
Quote this post and reply to it 01-18-07 , 03:52 PM

System Message: The buyer has left the following feedback on this sale:

I would just like to state my gratitude to Jan & Brad of DBOF for helping me get this ring completed and in the fashion I had desired. I could not have asked for more helpful people to deal with, the workmanship is fantastic and the quality of the stones superb, not once do I glance at the ring on her finger and not think I got a great deal and excellent service. The ring garnishes nothing but Oooos and Ahhhs wherever we go, many girls try it on and a slight frown is almost imperseptable from those who already have a ring. *I take this to mean they would have preferred this ring over their own*
Before this purchase I did not have a \"jeweler\" per say, well I do now. You will be seeing my in years to come Brad and Jan, there are many anniversery and birthday presents that I am sure you can assist me with. I will most definatley be taking advantage of your upgrade policy in a few years as well.
Thank you again
Sincerely
Pawsoff

Pawsoff signature
You are what you think,
so think BIG!

Contact Us - Guidelines - Privacy Policy - Refer a Friend - Top^

Google Custom Search

XHTML | CSS
Logged in as Unregistered