DiamondRing.com

DiamondRing.com (http://www.diamondring.com/forums/index.php)
-   Diamonds Photo Gallery (http://www.diamondring.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   What do you think? (http://www.diamondring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60236)

fantabulator 04-24-05 07:43 PM

What do you think?

2 Attachment(s)
Origianally posted this in the wrong category, I think. Just wondering what people thought of this ring. It has an .84 C .VS2 G octagonal brilliant centre, with two .27 C VS2 G Luceres turned so that they accentuate the square lines of the octagonal. My soon to be fiance did not like rounds so this seemed to me to give the best of both worlds. Has the sparkle of a round, yet has flat edges. Would be interested in hearing what people think. Cost Approx 11 Canadian.(taxes in) It is unique from what I have seen from many hours of searching stores and the internet. Would love to hear your opinion.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

ringlady 05-04-05 05:11 AM

Re: What do you think?

hi, well I for one think its really pretty - not that im any expert at all, but iv not seen many rings with those shape diamonds put together.I think that they are an excellent compromise on the round and give the ring a really unique look!

Im sure your fiancee will love it! good luck with the proposal!

Pip

pkarhu 05-04-05 10:11 AM

I think it's a really pretty combo. She will be thrilled, I'm sure!

w8ter4appi 08-10-07 07:27 PM

It is very pretty. I was thinking of converting my solitaire into a 3 stone ring.

Did you propose? She must have loved it.

Please post some pictures of her wearing the ring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantabulator
Origianally posted this in the wrong category, I think. Just wondering what people thought of this ring. It has an .84 C .VS2 G octagonal brilliant centre, with two .27 C VS2 G Luceres turned so that they accentuate the square lines of the octagonal. My soon to be fiance did not like rounds so this seemed to me to give the best of both worlds. Has the sparkle of a round, yet has flat edges. Would be interested in hearing what people think. Cost Approx 11 Canadian.(taxes in) It is unique from what I have seen from many hours of searching stores and the internet. Would love to hear your opinion.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

fantabulator 08-10-07 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by w8ter4appi
It is very pretty. I was thinking of converting my solitaire into a 3 stone ring.

Did you propose? She must have loved it.

Please post some pictures of her wearing the ring.

She did love it. If you want to read about the proposal follow this link:

http://www.diamondring.com/forums/s...light=octagonal

We were married in Mexico in 06. Still to this day my wife gets compliments on the ring, at least 2 a month from people who come into the hospital. Two years later and she has never once seen another person with the same ring. Looking at it now, I don't regret the money spent, not one bit. The sparkle and colour that comes off of that ring is nothing short of spectacular, from both the octagonal and the luceres.

Thanks for the compliment.

frdsmth9 05-19-09 01:44 AM

They are pretty awesome, someday will give as a gift to my wife.

Perfectring 01-24-11 05:30 PM

Very pretty ring. I know my fiancÚ was very clear that I not buy a ring without her input. She will have to wear this for a very long time. The image above is a beautiful and unique ring but I found certain rings look better in a box than on a hand. Certain finger length suit certain ring styles. Best of luck with it.

Icerocc 01-16-13 03:10 PM

This ring is beautiful. She will definitely love it!!

rodentman 05-09-13 01:39 PM

How do you know?

Are you Edgar Cayce? How do you know she will "definitely" love it?