DiamondRing.com (http://www.diamondring.com/forums/index.php)
-   JEWELRY (http://www.diamondring.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What's this setting called? (http://www.diamondring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13174)

Shopsalott 02-19-02 09:01 AM

I copied this picture of Mokulen's rings- Can someone tell me what the correct term is for the way the stones in her band are set? I have heard Hammer Set and Gypsy Set. Are both correct, and are there other names for it?

3Dman 04-01-02 04:14 AM

setting question
That type of setting is variously referred to gypsy, hammer or flush setting.



Jewelry Design Studio
"We Make Dreams Come True!"

All times are GMT -4. The current time is 07:15 PM.

Powered by: vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.