DiamondRing.com

DiamondRing.com (http://www.diamondring.com/forums/index.php)
-   FEEDBACK (http://www.diamondring.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   14K Yellow Gold and Diamond bracelet (http://www.diamondring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92286)

evilmailjeep 11-18-07 08:10 PM

14K Yellow Gold and Diamond bracelet

3 point stones, 7 inches long. Clarity is SI1-I1, some inclusions on some stones, but great sparkle. Payment by paypal or USPS money order only, priority shipping included, add $17 for overnight shipping.

DandiAndi 11-22-07 03:13 AM

Re: 14K Yellow Gold and Diamond bracelet

Any piccies? :)

evilmailjeep 11-24-07 01:23 AM

Having trouble getting them to post, but I can PM or email my photobucket link, if that would be ok?

DandiAndi 11-24-07 08:57 AM

Cool stuff!

evilmailjeep 11-24-07 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DandiAndi
Cool stuff!

My photobucket
I tried to PM you, but it says you don't accept PMs...

luvsgems2 11-28-07 01:40 AM

re: bracelet

Hi,
I am interested in buying the bracelet. I would like to know carat weight and or how many diamonds. Is overnight shipping the only option?

evilmailjeep 11-29-07 05:02 AM

No, overnight is just extra shipping, USPS priority shipping is included. 52 diamonds

luvsgems2 12-01-07 04:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilmailjeep
3 point stones, 7 inches long. Clarity is SI1-I1, some inclusions on some stones, but great sparkle. Payment by paypal or USPS money order only, priority shipping included, add $17 for overnight shipping.

Hi,

Thank you for the info. The bracelet is so pretty and I have been wanting a tennis bracelet for so long. I couldn't tell by the pictures and I just want to make sure that the stones are prong set and not in an illusional setting to make them look bigger. If they are just the stones then I totally want it. I will have my husband pay you by paypal, as soon as I hear make from you. I am so excited! :haha: :)

Sincerely,

Kat

evilmailjeep 12-01-07 09:59 PM

They are prong set, the prongs are yellow gold, and each little section is hinged. I liked it, my husband bought it for me, but he really didn't like the look of yellow gold on my skin...I will pm you my paypal address, please PM me when you make payment, and put your address in the PM just to make sure I have your shipping address.

luvsgems2 12-02-07 02:44 AM

Payment has been sent!

evilmailjeep 12-02-07 05:28 AM

SOLD

System Message: Item has been sold to luvsgems2. The seller has left the following feedback on the sale:

Fast payment and friendly PM. Thank you very very much!

luvsgems2 12-03-07 03:21 PM

Re: SOLD

Thank you for putting up with all my questions and looking forward to the bracelet. I will let you know when I receive it. Have a great Holiday and will write soon.

luvsgems2 12-03-07 03:26 PM

Buyer Feedback

System Message: The buyer has left the following feedback on this sale:

It was a great experience. Very descriptive, answered all my many questions and was kind. I would be honored to do business with her again.