DiamondRing.com

DiamondRing.com (http://www.diamondring.com/forums/index.php)
-   Diamonds Photo Gallery (http://www.diamondring.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Picture request: Help me find the perfect princess look! (http://www.diamondring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73063)

Maia 09-10-06 09:38 AM

Picture request: Help me find the perfect princess look!

Hello everyone!

This is my first post and i must say that i feel quite ignorant amongst all you folks with so much diamond education!

Anyway, i'm hoping you can help me. I looking for the perfect princess look for my future engagement ( the princess cut diamond has always been my fav), and i'm particularly interested in seeing pictures of princess cut e-rings and wedding bands (especially hand shots). More specifically i'd really like to see:

- solitaire princess cut e-ring with a wedding band of channel set princess cut diamonds.

- Solitaire princess cut e-ring with a baguette on each side, with a plain band or a band of princess cut diamonds as a wedding band.

Any other princess combinations are welcomed.

Please help me! Thanks!

kleinkath 09-10-06 09:42 AM

Re: Picture request: Help me find the perfect princess look!

Hi Maia and welcome to DT! We have lots of great examples of princess cut looks on here. Try doing a quick search for princess and see what comes up. For sure you will want to go to the member's collection section and take a look at Snooper's fabulous 3+ carat princess e-ring with baguettes! It is awesome!!!!

Good luck in your search!

Snooper 09-10-06 02:52 PM

Awww thank you KK!!

Maia, here's a picture of my princess with baguettes as side stones.

Also, I saved this picture on DT but since this was almost a year ago, I can't remember who's it is... It's not a princess, rather, a radiant, BUT it's paired with a princess band!! (although not channel)

For a channel look, I'm attatching a pic of my ER with a round/baguette band in a channel setting!! =)

Snooper 09-10-06 02:54 PM

3 Attachment(s)
The Radiant with the princess shared prong band, for stats, was I believe 3.5!!!

Maia 10-14-06 08:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snooper
The Radiant with the princess shared prong band, for stats, was I believe 3.5!!!

Thanks to everyone! Snooper!! Thanks especially to you!! Your engagement ring is the most beautiful ring i've ever seen! It's exactly what i want (except i want mine in yellow gold). Your wedding bands are beautiful too, i just cant decided between the plain one or the one with diamonds.

Thanks again!:D

DiamLady 10-14-06 10:41 AM

Hi Maia, nice to see you update your thread. So...... have you gotten any further in your search? Any stones you've looked at? I hope the search is going well for you. :)

Snooper 10-14-06 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maia
Thanks to everyone! Snooper!! Thanks especially to you!! Your engagement ring is the most beautiful ring i've ever seen! It's exactly what i want (except i want mine in yellow gold).

No prob! please come back to let us know what you find!!!! :thumb: