DiamondRing.com

DiamondRing.com (http://www.diamondring.com/forums/index.php)
-   Celebrity Jewelry (http://www.diamondring.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1042)
-   -   Celebrity Rings from US Magazine (http://www.diamondring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53334)

sna77 05-26-04 11:54 AM

Just tried to upload this, but it was too large, so I put it up on the web... Here's the link:

US Magazine Rings

enjoy!

10SNE1 05-26-04 12:11 PM

Details Pics on this thread...

If you go to this thread in the Simulants section, another poster scanned in the pics separately for better viewing...

"If you like Celebrity Jewelery"

irish 05-26-04 12:30 PM

Hello sna77,
Welcome to DT. Thanks for sharing. The other thread can be found here.

Irish

eyecandygirl 05-27-04 03:29 AM

It's funny - when the page is loading, the pictures are huge and the words prefectly clear but then it shrinks so tiny I can't read the print! DRATS!

sna77 05-27-04 06:37 AM

thats Windows adjusting it to fit your screen... When the page loads, right-click the image, choose "save picture as" and save it to your desktop. Then open it from there... You can zoom in then... Also, if you are using Windows XP, hold the mouse over the bottom right of the image, an icon will pop-up, click it, it'll zoom in on the picture...

imdgrrl 05-27-04 08:42 AM

I don't know how close anyone was reading the descriptions, but does anyone think that Sarah Michelle Gellar's ring is actually a princess cut? If thats what they told her, she got ripped off.

jules248 05-27-04 02:18 PM

All of those prices seemed way inflated to me!

Emmesmom 05-27-04 02:31 PM

jules248

You have to remember several things!! 1) the diamonds are probably D in color and IF

2) they are going to designers to get their rings done.

3) People selling them can see a celeb coming from a mile away.

TnTWalter 06-07-04 11:03 PM

Windows xp...if you double-click

on the picture a little box will pop up in the bottom right corner which returns picture to the normal size. You can read all the text, etc. :O) Pretty cool rings. Unique. I guess each 100K is like 10K to us mere mortals.
Trish

socialcasualty 09-11-05 06:30 PM

Re: Celebrity Rings from US Magazine

Quote:
Originally Posted by sna77
Just tried to upload this, but it was too large, so I put it up on the web... Here's the link:

US Magazine Rings

enjoy!

The link doesn't work for me and I don't have access to the other thread.

Can anyone repost it for me please?

whatineed 01-13-06 01:24 PM

Doesn't work for me either?

isaku5 01-13-06 03:26 PM

Celebrity Rings from US Magazine

Doesn't work for me either. Neither does irish's link. Says I'm not authorized to use that link. Can anyone help...I'm a sucker for celebrity rings.

irish 01-14-06 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by isaku5
Doesn't work for me either. Neither does irish's link. Says I'm not authorized to use that link. Can anyone help...I'm a sucker for celebrity rings.

Sorry guys, when we had that huge crash some months back we lost some threads/pics/etc. that were just not retrievable. Bummer I know!! :bawling:

Irish