DiamondRing.com

DiamondRing.com (http://www.diamondring.com/forums/index.php)
-   MEMBERS COLLECTIONS (http://www.diamondring.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=1052)
-   -   JewelsNTools 2.something ctw everyday studs (http://www.diamondring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74040)

JewelsNTools 10-08-06 12:09 PM

JewelsNTools 2.something ctw everyday studs

1 Attachment(s)
2.something total carat weight studs, that I have yet to have one person in person compliment (other than family and friends)!

I think people assume they are fake since I'm always just in a t-shirt and jeans.

I think they are 1.03 and 1.04 cts if I can remember correctly! Both 100% eyeclean.

These are the ones I just had set, that were both loose a few days later. I took them in and they tightened them, no problems since then - other than a horrible habit of touching my ears to make sure they haven't fallen out lol!

JewelsNTools 10-08-06 12:13 PM

Re: JewelsNTools 2.something ctw everyday studs

1 Attachment(s)
earshot...

JewelsNTools 10-08-06 12:16 PM

That is strange, I didn't know I had a freckle on my earlobe lol!

kleinkath 10-08-06 12:19 PM

Lovely JnT!!! Don't worry, I am checking my new studs all of the time too :)

JewelsNTools 10-08-06 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kleinkath
Lovely JnT!!! Don't worry, I am checking my new studs all of the time too :)

Thanks, great, glad it isn't just me!

luvnjewelry 10-08-06 02:59 PM

Just lovely and the perfect size too! BTW, with those beauties....who would notice the freckle on your ear?? ;)~Ronda

Snooper 10-08-06 08:34 PM

Those are fabulous!!! I forget the type of earring backs, but I heard those are really secure! VERY NICE!!

DiamLady 10-08-06 09:17 PM

Snooper, I believe those backs are called LaPusette" or something similar. I've heard they are really good, but I don't own any.

JNT, those are some BLINGING earrings!! You may be right about people assuming they are cz due to the size, but no matter.. they are beautiful and you love them, and that's all that matters! :)

JewelsNTools 10-08-06 10:44 PM

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! I know I have posted these earrings before, but I think these pictures turned out much better, they looked pretty bad on the other post.
Snooper the backs are marked "PROTEKTOR 14K" and so far so good, they keep them from drooping and do feel very secure.

CandySplitShanks 10-09-06 01:59 AM

those are soooo purrrrdy! People must think they're fake if they're not complimenting you. They are too awesome to miss! Congrats on a perfect set!

pandora77 10-09-06 01:12 PM

Beautiful earrings!! I would so love to have a pair of studs that size!! Even if people did think they were fake!!!! Just goes to show how much they know....

RubyMu 10-09-06 08:02 PM

wow, honkers of earrings - sooo beautiful. Classic rounds...just lovely :)

evilmailjeep 10-15-06 05:45 PM

Very nice! The freckle just adds to the sparkle I think...perfect size!

abklion 10-15-06 10:50 PM

They are soso lovely! I never get compliments on my studs either. I think they are such a staple that people do not think to say something. And, yes, my BF even assumed mine were fake (she should know me better!) - and mine are not as large as yours!