Sign in or Register Home
DiamondRing.comYour Online Jewelry Shopping Network  
Buy Sell Education Forum Directory Blog  
View Recent Products View Posts Ask Us Ask our Network Jewelers for a quote on a diamond/gemstone/jewelry

Member? Sign in | New user? Read the FAQ for guidance. Guests may browse but must register before participating.

About Us
My name is Michael E. and I am a gem cutter and jeweler in precious metals. I began making jewelry after having been a hobbiest gem cutter for 5 or 6 years and then purchased my former in-laws jewelery store when they decided to retire about 12 years ago. The small town that I was located in was not a very good location for selling hand made, custom jewelry and so I packed it up and moved down the valley to a larger town where I have a small manufacturing facility specializing in making custom, one-of-a-kind pieces in all types of precious metals and with all types of hand cut gemstones. My sales venue is strictly via the Internet and I have no store front. (There's just no time to sit around and chat as folks in small towns love to do).

I use computer aided design as well as the old hand made techniques to create both the designs for the precious metal work, and the gems held within it. The average price of my work is in the lower area of custom pricing with most pieces being in the $500 to $5000 range. If you're looking for modest priced, high quality jewelry, drop me a line !

Contact Us - Guidelines - Privacy Policy - Refer a Friend - Top^

Google Custom Search

XHTML | CSS
Logged in as Unregistered